Journeyman

Pilot - A Love of a Lifetime

Aired Monday 10:00 PM Sep 24, 2007 on NBC

• Reporter Dan Vassar discovers that he can involuntarily travel through time. What is his purpose? Is he fixing or interfering.

Dan Vassar is a working family man who appears to love his family and enjoy his job. However, throw time travel into the mix, and his life starts to tear at the seams. People think he's slipped into substance abuse or his gambling addiction. However, he does get a chance to see Livia, the woman he was going to marry before her plane crashed. During his second time travel, he is in 1987 what seems to be day. To everyone in the present, he is gone two days. Apparently, time travel is a bit unpredictable. However, Dan saves the life of Neal Gaines, a man who is about to commit suicide and the life of Neal's unborn son. I am reminded of The Time Traveler's Wife when I watch this show, but Dan keeps his clothes when he travels and his present is subject to change when he returns. I enjoy this series very much because who hasn't thought about going back in time to change something bad that has happened?