Journeyman

The Legend of Dylan McCleen

Aired Monday 10:00 PM Oct 22, 2007 on NBC

• A very interesting episode with an action-packed storyline and even more character development.

Journeyman is one of those shows that seems to get better with each episode. At first, I thought the show was kind of lackluster. It had some good ideas, but it didn't seem to execute them as well as it could have. The storylines were somewhat boring, and the show overall failed to hold my interest for as long as it should. This episode makes up for that with the most action-packed storyline yet.

I like the original idea for the storyline in the first place. The whole man-hijacking-a-plane-and-stealing-money-and-then-disappearing thing is original and intriguing. From the moment that Dan went back in time, the story got right on track and didn't let up.

I also like how the primary focus of this episode was on the present. Jack and Katie's relationship seems to have more to it than meets the eye, and Dan's son now knows about his time-traveling. It's going to make for some interesting conflicts in the show down the road.

Finally, the twist in the past story about how Dylan McCleen wasn't really the bad guy was good, too. Overall, this episode was well-written and exciting. Definitely good.