Judge Jeanine Pirro

Monday 3:00 PM on The CW Premiered Sep 22, 2008 Between Seasons

Judge Jeanine Pirro Fan Reviews (10)

6.7
  • Judge Jeanine Pirro: A No-Nonsense Judge Who Lays Down The Law

I have always been a courtroom TV junkie. Every year, it seems the big studios push out at least five new court shows for me to hone in on. Most of them quickly fall of the radar and disappear within' their first season.

This show was the only one this season to strike me as a winner. Jeanine Pirro, the controversial former Westchester County District Attorney, known for her tough stance on crime and domestic violence, presides over her daily CW program, "Judge Jeanine Pirro", with a feisty and passionate fight for justice. This show isn't about simple small claims. It isn't about "who broke someones camera" or "who smashed my window"; this show digs deeper, to understand the relationships between the Plaintiff and the Defendant, with the aim of not just a judgment, but a lasting and helpful verdict.

One can tell by closely watching that Judge Pirro truly cares for the litigants and wants to help in any way she can. She doesn't talk down as Judge Judy often does; she tells it like it is with a hope she can make a difference.

Although the CW will not be renewing her show on their network, I do hope that Judge Jeanine Pirro will go into syndication; Pirro's show is destined for long term success.