A Judge Judy Community
Weekdays on

Judge Judy is heading to primetime this spring for a one-hour special, CBS announced Wednesday.

Airing Tuesday, May 20, Judge Judy Primetime will take a look at how Family Court Judge Judith Sheindlin became a household name. The special will also feature new cases and classic "Judyisms," her one-liners that have been parodied on Saturday Night Live and Jimmy Kimmel Live.

Judge Judy has been the top daytime courtroom program since its debut in 1996 and has since grown to become a global hit, airing in over 125 countries around the world.

Previously Aired Episode

AIRED ON 9/9/2013

Season 18 : Episode 1

4 Comments
Comments (4)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
I audibly farted when I read that headline.

That is the sum of my thoughts on this matter.
Flag
totally agree..she has let this judging go to her head, she is worse than ever when talikg to people..my husband hates her tan that is pretty strong for him
Flag
Used to watch her because she'd yell at people for being stupid or bringing stupid cases into her court, but it quickly got repetitive and she found any reason to yell at anyone, even witnesses who did nothing wrong and had nothing apparent to gain from lying.

It would be nice to see her put her talents to good use. Have her moderate Congressional hearings so she can yell at Congressmen and people like Eric Holder and James Clapper.
Flag
she doesnt give anyone a chance to explain themselves! we dont watch her because of it!
Flag
Follow this Show
Members