TV.com will be making changes to the Private Message system the week of Jan 26, 2015. For more information click here

I'm new here.. so don't know many things.. let me ask some questions..

hjh0920

[1]May 16, 2009
    • level: 1

I've just registered now... so.. my question is.. can I watch judge judy video regularly in this site?

I really want to get judge judy video because I want to improve my english.. I looked for other video too, but I found that judge judy is the best video for me.

because most other videos, they just talk for fun, but judge judy is a real and serious show I think..

again, where can I get judge judy videos regularly? in here? or any other site? anybody knows? please let me know.

P.S: if there are script of the video, then it would be more helpful , where can I get the script too??

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

dea300

[2]Jul 30, 2009
    • level: 12
    Yes, Judge Judy is a serious show, as it says on the show summary "The cases are real, the people are real..." and all that. I know that there are many parts of the show on youtube.com that you can watch for free. There are possibly videos on this site and as far as I know, only those from the U.S.A can view them. As for the script, I don't know. I hope that helped
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.