Judge Judy

Weekdays 3:30 PM on Premiered Sep 16, 1996 In Season

Judge Judy Fan Reviews (143)

6.8
  • Joke !!!!

If she were in a real court room she would go to jail !!!!! What an idiot !!! No wonder this country is going to hell !!!!!!!!! Can't Hollywood do any better ?
  • Judge Judy tells it like it is!

She wants FACTS not BS and it is a legal COURT so you need to come prepared to be on her is FAIR and she wants the many people clearly LIE when they get there she has seen the complaints and knows already who is lying then she reads body show is awesome and I think she is the best Judge on others think so too she is highest paid in Hollyweird..
  • She is a misandrist

Judy's comments to men, most of them at least, but sometimes she's OK, is that he is wrong, and, she is a feminazi and a misandrist. SHE DOES NOT LIKE MEN and any idiot can see this; she is the most disrespectful to them--most of the time. She puts words in the women's mouths (like we are too dumb to see what she is doing. They must be all female producers/directors on the TV, program. She makes 40M per year, and does not deserve it. She is unjust, abusive (mostly to men), rude, insulting and aggressive.
  • Judge Judy rocks!!

We have become a society that wants to blame others for our troubles. No one wants to accept responsibility for anything anymore. No doubt, that idiot in the White House is contributing a lot to it. Thank God we still have a few good ones like Judge Judy. Keep fighting, girl!
  • terrible judge

is a very rude person i'v never heard a judge talk to people the way she does,calling them liars, loosers,that is totally unacceptable,and to the one that said we are jealous,let me clue you in is a very mean,rude,degrating person,jealously no,disgust yes
  • The show is disappointing

1.5
    I used to like Judge. I could even say I have learned a thing or two about law. Lately however, I am disappointed. The show is becoming more and more like Jerry Springer show, except in this show, the Judge beats up on the litigants. If this show is getting ratings, it only shows how people are losing respect for other human beings.
  • Is she a judge?

2.5
    Judge Judy wait I don't even want to give you the title of a judge you acts as a damn fool. You are such a prejudice person i have never seen or heard or been around such a sick mean hateful person as you ARE YOU A JUDGE!
  • Judge Judy

Hi Judge Judy, I watch you on my TV in Canada. I am coming to Los Angeles. God Bless you.
  • On disability

after working for 37 years and suffering with bipolar disorder and being hospitalized twice, I applied for disability and have noticed you constantly berate people who are on disability. You have no idea what it is like to fight mental illness and people's opinions at the same time. Not everyone who is on disability is also a welfare cheat or looking to beat the system. Some of us need the help and would wish to be out of this situation if at all possible. Don't be so quick to judge Fitzgibbons
  • What is up with the bailiff

5.5
    Petri looks so bored and looks like he does not want to be there.
  • Rude, biased and unintelligent

I am one of the top mediators in the nation and have written law and lectured on the Constitution. Mrs. Sheinman uses language and acts rudely enough that in a real court she would be censured. To show this as a valid dispute settlement is an insult to real mediators and arbitrators.
  • Show is losing its professional legal status

When J Judy starts giving "Her America" POV she is no longer a judge but a TV personality looking to push her non-legal viewpoints. The courtroom, on TV or not, is for LEGAL interpretation and rulings not her opinion of "Her America" Save that for the editorial pages of Faux News.

Also appears that the Judge is cutting back on her court appearances There are way too many repeats of the same shows over and over again.
  • Jealous

I think all you haters are jealous of Judge Judy success and money. She is the best Judge on TV and has the best show on TV that's why she has almost 12 million viewers every single day. She says what we can't, what we are thinking and she is the best. That's why she gets paid 47 million a year to work five days a month. I would hate to be so jealous that I said mean things about a really nice woman. Watch her interviews her fans love her.... HATERS.....
  • raleigh boyz rule

some say its crazy to expect justice from a judge that says ummmm is not an answer, even when she gets proven wrong she is right because its her court room, I am amazed at some of the white trash that goes there to be rightfully humiliated, but look at the good side NOBODY LOSES, both sides get paid nicely or the loser get his debt paid by the station, $5000 is nothing when the producers are paying her millions
  • not a fan

I can't believe anyone would go before Judge Judy and let her demean and belittle them. She treats people like they are uneducated imbeciles. I don't know if she realizes that the reason she has a show is because of those individuals who present their cases before her. Judge Judy is one of the worst and most degrading show on television and she should be ashamed of herself for her behavior. It is her job to represent those who feel they have a case to be heard and whether she is the smartest person in the room or not she needs to treat others with the respect that she clearly feels she is entitled to. There are other shows like this on television and viewers should tune in to them rather than this side show. Not a fan and wont waste my time watching this horrible woman.
  • dog attack on dog, both leashed

I love her fairness and handling court and highly respect her ability to read people! I had a huge problem with this particular circumstances where both dogs were walking on leashes. The big dog was close tight with owner.. small Chihuahua was on a retractable leash and Allowed it to such a length that it approached the big dog to the tune of injuries surpassing $7000. The Chihuahua owner was awarded $5000 as is the courts cap. The chihuahua owner DID NOT HAVE CONTROL OF HIS DOG AND ALLOWED IT TO GO UP TO THE BIG DOG! THIS WAS WRONG! He should've had to pay his own vet bills for having the retractable TOO far out!! The lady with the big dog had her dog Right next to her! How is this her fault! I rarely disagree with judgements but when it comes to reading should consult Ceasar Milan. Those little dogs... I've owned many in my lifetime.... they THINK they are big and will approach and attack big dogs! Owners need to not let them have free reign of the entire area! The big dog owner couldn't do anything. Stupid Chihuahua owner allowing so much lead! He didn't have control! That's the issue!! HE Should pay! The big dog did instinctively what it should have! Defended it's space and owner!!!! NOW I WATCHED ANOTHER TODAY AND SHE DID THE RIGHT THING! NOT THE BIG DOGS FAULT AND SHE RECOGNIZED IT. PEOPLE WITH LITTLE DOGS NEED TO KEEP THEM CLOSE! I LOVED IT! JUSTICE!
  • Big Bully

Judge Judy is a disgrace!! She bullies and belittles the people on the show. She is the most arrogant person I have ever seen!!
  • If they keep her there because she's smart, they might want to let her go...

Although I watch the show a lot, my main complaint about Judge Judy is that she claims if something doesn't make sense, it's not true. While that might be true in a lot of cases, the majority of the people who come on her show are the very type of people who don't act with common sense, so it kind of negates her view. Another complaint is that when she makes up her mind one way or the other, it doesn't matter if her judgment is legally wrong or not, she rules the way she wants to. I just saw an episode where she asked the plaintiff if he was driving his car going the speed limit and a 3 year old darted out into the middle of the street and he killed the child, who would be responsible, him or the 3 year old? We all know the answer she was looking for, but sad to say it would be neither. Sorry Judge Judy, the true responsible party would be the negligent parent who wasn't supervising their 3 year old.
  • A comment about this Judge Judy Sheidlin

I don't know how this woman who said she was a judge for 16 years can get away with what she does on her show. She insults people even if they have the evidence. She doesn't care about the evidence. Maybe it is because it is a TV show, her show. However, these people think they are going to a real court but it is a sham. I only started watching it a few weeks ago and I have stopped watching it.

Lawyers and judges are probably shaking their heads with what she is getting away with on her show. That's about it, it is her show and she can do whatever she wants.

I hope BBB and Consumer Affairs will shut her show down and charge her in court. She makes millions insulting people.
  • sarcasm about people on disability

I am a big fan of Judge Judy but I take issue with her sarcasm regarding people on disability. As she says, she and Bert are footing the bills for people on disability. Disability is NOT WELFARE!! I have worked for 40+ years putting into Social Security and now that I'm disabled with a spinal fusion I don't appreciate her sarcasm as though I'm a slacker looking for a free ride. I admit I'm overly sensitive about being on disability, but it's for this very reason! Thanks
  • Judge Judy doesn't like men

Judge Judy doesn't like men on one show she said that she is still trying to decide what there good for .When it comes to men she always puts them down in one way or another. She gets very arrogant and nasty when things don't go her way. She loves to embarrass people and doesn't let them express their feelings. The only thing that's going for her is her memory she does not forget anything . I would call Judge Judy the Iron lady with the big mouth. The reason she doesn't retire is because she makes 45 million dollars , is anyone worth that kind of money ? She is all about getting paid .
  • Is she getting Senile?

I used to watch this show, but it has gone downhill. Judge Judy is making some bizarre decisions and is unable or unwilling to listen to what the plaintiffs and defendants have to say. Her arrogance and nastiness are unpleasant to listen to. If it really is a popular daytime show it can only be because in her time slot there is little to no choice.
  • Vial and PUKE DISGUSTING!

Google: JUDGE (JOKE) JUDY
  • Love Her

Of course most of you wanting the normal pity party and boohoo effect, thats whats wrong with the world today, we need more people like her, with a strong voice and able to tell it like it is........ everyone has a right but no responsibility..... thats why this world is going to shit because of whine bags who are so worried about being offended rather than hearing the truth of the matter lol go Judge Judy
  • Are you kidding me?

Judge Marilyn Milian is superior to Judge Judy in every way. She is more intelligent, knowledgeable, and patient. Judge Judy has no talent. She just bullies people to a decision. She asks questions imprecisely and then gets angry when the person answers the question she asked instead of the one she meant to ask. I am watching an old episode right now and she just asked for the total rent when she meant the monthly rent and belittled the woman for adding up multiple month's rent. I can predict who will win the case in the first minute based solely on who strokes her ego. I only watch if the case sounds interesting and every time I am disappointed by Judge Judy's disrespect and know it all attitude. Also, Judge Marilyn Milian actually has a sense of humor.
  • I'm outraged again

I watched the eisode of Judge Judy with the female college student suing because her mother had her car repoed. When asked how she bought the car she answered "with the rest of my student loan". This became the focal point for "Judy" she attempted to embarrass this young lady for purchasing a car AFTER she paid for all of her school exoenses. She did not allow her to explain and attempted to portray the loan as a type of "welfare" her and the bailiff would be paying back later!! How dare she!! Also confronting this child saying she did not "work for" her school tuition when she was working! She didnt earn enough to live in campus and moved off to work which is why she needed the car!! Sorry she didnt just settle Judy or have rich parents to mooch from!
  • SMART lady

I always watch the show. Sometimes the cases get boring, but she is never not, that's for sure. She is fair 99.9% of the time, unlike Judge Marilyn M. whose decisions are not always wise. Please Judge Judy, never retire! What will we do?
  • Judge Judy therapy helps me to cope!!!

I love Judge Judy, however I just watched an episode where 3 teens moved into an apt together and I didnt really agree on JJ's ruling, the girl signed a lease and left and JJ said that it was ok, most times unless they can prove they had a good reason to leave then it is not ok to walk out on a lease, and her boyfriend/2nd roommate done the did however hold him accountable for half of the remainder of lease he didnt stay, I was just wondering why sometimes its different?

With that being said

Yes I love Judge Judy because I work with the public and people act so stupid, I would love to be able to tell them what JJ does but because I dont want to lose my job of course I say, yes ma'am yes sir etc, so when I watch JJ and she is letting one of these idiots (as she calls them) have it , I pretend it is me saying that very thing to the ridiculousness that I deal its so therapeutic!!!

Go Judge Judy Go!!!!
  • Judges are professional

Judges,Doctors,Lawyers and Bankers are all forms of a professional. Judge Judy should act like a professional. If you went to see your Doctor for a serious problem or your banker to talk about a mortgage would they call you names and make smart comments while your having a conversation about your issue? No they would not. If your Doctor talked to you he would loose his customers and his Job. Just because Judge Judy works for the Government and a Judge she owns you. She can talk to you how ever she wants but you cant. She bullies the people. Judge Judy sits way above the rest of us.
  • hates her job

if she hates her job so much she should quit she should remember those people pay her wages
ABC