Judge Mathis

The CW

Judge Mathis Fan Reviews (1432)

7.9
  • I love the Judge Mathis Show

I truly love the judge Mathis show he let the truth be known and when to be serious durning a case he does have his funny moments I am a faithful vewier I watch the show every day. When judge Mathis tells something of his life struggles a lot of people need to hear his stories to help them in there time of need what judge mathis has endured and became letting nothing or no one stop him is wonderful overcomming the dealing of his mother in and out of jail let's you know that you can become anything you want with determination and heard work. I enjoy listening to his stories, his like and dislikes. Judge Mathis makes a difference to many people on and off TV one thing I know is that you can't please everyone I think those are the negative ones. You are a steppingstone to many people and is truly loved by many continue to do the things you are doing making a difference. I have saw you giving and helping without any remorse. Continue to give your blessings continuetobeblessed inyour life.

I only wish that I could see you on person I've watched on TV from the very first day to this day no matter what I love you for each and every thing that you do to make a difference in many people lives.

Sincerely, Evat Glenn

word of the day: holiday 11/12/2014
  • Word of the Day

Togetherness 11/11/2014

Word of the day: forgiveness 11/11/2014
  • scripted

Ok so I have been waiting until I received my $2500 check from Judge Mathis before I wrote this review I was almost skeptical about the check but believe it or not I received it within 30 days like I was told!!! Other than that I'm about to break it down for all y'all fans out and foremost it seems like they are really thirsty for cases I sent in my case and a few days later the producer called me and basically told me I had a good case that I was sure to win and it was a win win situation for paid me and the person (my ex boyfriend) that I sued a $300 appearance fee usually they pay it after the show but I stressed that I was not coming out of pocket for anything in Chicago and I didn't want to be stranded in the hotel all night the one night I'm in Chicago for the first time so the producer agreed to give me half up front when I arrived at my hotel so the next week after initially talking to the producer she had talked my ex into going on the show and had my flight info and hotel info already booked I took my current boyfriend with me cause shit why not lol they paid for him as this is when things got a little fishy for me this is when I started to see the fakeness because when I asked to have my b/f go she said "yes we can make up something that makes him important in the case" I was still excited hell why wouldn't I be free trip to Chicago with my love plus I get paid to go on top of that I supposedly had an air tight case and he had nothing on me supposedly and if I won I would get paid within 30 days so like the producer said it was a win win for everyone (I guess)! So we fly to Chicago it was a really short flight get to the Chicago airport go to baggage claim and there is a man holding a sign with my name we get into a really nice was expecting limo but the navi was nice by the way the producer wants you to call and check in every time u get to a airport ugh so we were taken to the Hard Rock Hotel in downtown Chicago had a very easy fast check in went to the room which was very basic but nice can't complain I went back downstairs to meet with one of the judge Mathis girls not the producer and we basically went over the evidence that I had already sent over to them and she also showed me " my statement" which I never wrote and actual statement I'm assuming she took notes as I spoke to her multiple times about the case and put together her own elaborate version of my statement but it was kinda funny to me I felt super confident so I went with it I got half of my money $150 and went back upstairs and got ready to see Chicago! When u check in you receive a $30 gift card per person for the nice restaurant in the hotel really good BTW we ate there its called Chuck's I believe the chef won master chef or something but after eating we scored some great pot from one of the waiters smoked a little while walking around underground downtown chicago be carful if u do this I was with my man and very aware of our surroundings after we got high we went to the pink pony its a strip club in downtown Chicago and it was horrible compared to Memphis strip clubs (even after the new rules) no smoking no nudity and no alcohol like how is that a strip club o well we got drunk and went back to the hotel ( u can bring your own bottle they sell liqour everywhere in Chicago).... We had to be at the lobby of the hotel at 7am I'm not a morning person I was late more like 730am took us to the NBC tower we went thru medal detectors and had our bags taken and locked up in a cage thing and put into a room with a bunch of other "litigants" with a table with snacks (free food my favorite part) the producer comes in makes u sign paper work saying basically its entertainment purposes only then the flamboyant wardrobe man comes and looks you up and down and tells you what you need to change and brings you what he wants you to wear not what u want he was trying to dress my man and it wasn't going to well he eventually backed off and they agreed on something then I was taken to hair and makeup I can't lie they are awesome had me looking Like Americas next top model lol then was taken into a small room with just me and my man the producer came in and started telling me how it was going to go and what I needed to say and how I needed to say it she gave me exact words even wrote down what she wanted me to say to start my case and even practiced Like she was the judge and told me to have more attitude and interupt and said I had it in the bag well it was time to go on the show I was so nervous my legs were shaking I walked in the court room and a camera was in my face for like 6 minutes which was so awkward for me the defendant and my witness (current b/f) was already in the court room there are cameras all over the court room in the walls behind judge Mathis well court started I began talking and was immediately cut off by the judge even when the defendant tried to tell his story he was cut off by the judge he seems like he likes the spot light a lot well to end my long review I was thrown under the bus I was told I had it in the bag but the defendant ended up having some BS and said it was me well I had proof that those things weren't true but he wouldn't listen to me and took off $1,200 from my suit and awarded me with the $2,500 and the defendant $1,000 for his lies I was made a fool by the judge and by the lies that were told yea it was a good payday and a free trip but don't think it was worth it case has not aired yet I'm scared to death they edit the crap out of it and make me look worse!! Anywyas just wanted to let y'all know how it really goes and I promise its super scripted they set me up for failure!!!!
  • Really?!

I started watching Judge Mathis when Judge Alex got cancelled and now I'm done. Can't take it anymore after yesterday's show. This man lacks basic civility. When he starts 'screaming & spitting', the litigants can't get a word in and they better not try or else they will be thrown out! I understand that there are some underlying truths that we, the audience, are not privy to; because we have not read the paperwork submitted by the litigants. However, that being the case, it would be nice if we would be made aware prior to some of the rulings that are made. I was stunned after yesterday's ruling when the Defendant lied about his signature and was still rewarded. Normally, JM's stance on catching someone in a lie is 'I can't believe anything you say now because you have hurt your However, he was awarded the same as the Plaintiff because she 'went to his job' to collect her money after he dodged her and she had no other way of getting in touch with her. The Defendant had done his homework and knew to say he lost his job as a result of the Plaintiff. He, obviously, did something most people don't do before they go on these shows: Research. I also don't care for the way he brags about his access to famous people. I was watching one day and he told one of the litigants not to compare himself to Ludicris because Ludicris is a 'good Really? A rich man who doesn't pay his child support is a good man but a poor man without the means to pay is judged differently? I am from Detroit and JM is all the rage. However, I am not impressed by ANYYONE who can't control himself enough to be civil when communicating with people. It wouldn't cost him anything and I don't find it entertaining. You'd think someone had violently attacked him the way he acts. So personal. I'll miss you, Doyle.
  • A REAL JUDGE???

I am sad to say that I find Judge Mathis not indicative of a "real" judge. He doesn't come across as knowing the law. At the very least he doesn't communicate what the law says well. His decisions appear to be based on what he thinks or feels and not what the law dictates. A little bit too much buffonery takes any seriousness out of the show. He is very lucky to have been given this opportunity because he is just not someone I have confidence in his judicial decisions. Sorry Judge Mathis. Thumbs Down!
  • I like the judge Mathis show!!

I THINK HE IS A GOOD LOOKING BLACK MAN AND just DOING HIS job . DONT HATE ,enjoy the show.
  • no family show

i used to enjoy your show. but not anymore. every time that i tune in, the people before you have a sleazy story 2 tell. most of the time it has nothing to do with the case. you claim that its a 'family show' but you do nothing to stop it. you even encourage it. then there's doyle with his constant flirting, even though hes a married man. i found myself changing the channel when my 10yr. old daughter would walk into the room. you are a fist fight away from becoming the 'springer/mathis hour. im done watching. ill stick to judge judy, & the peoples court. they dont have to resort to such tactics for good ratings. im sure that people in the projects & prisons will still watch you.
  • whitbeckmema

Tuesday November 26th the word is bounty
  • Word of the Day

The word of the day is "BOUNTY"
  • word of the day

word of the day is PLENTY

word of the day PLENTY
  • word of the day

The word of today is plenty
  • Word of the Day!!!!!

November 20th Word of the Day is Joy. Hope to win!!!!!!!!!!!
  • word for today is togetherness

Word for today is togetherness. On tuesday, November 19, 2013

holiday
  • Truth

It's a shame some people are not able to handle their problems on their own. I guess this is why we have judges and therapists! The word for today Friday November 15th is humility!
  • Word of Day

5.5
    Fairness don't know where else to put word of day it says to log on to here.
  • Word of the day: Trust

Love Judge Mathis. A fair, experienced, compassionate man.
  • word of the day Nov.13

Trust is the word of the day.
  • Nov.13, 2013

Love the show

Trust is the word of the day.
  • Word of the day

Justice is the word for today, and enjoy the show
  • Word Of The Day

Friends

• Trying to support a pregnant daughter

Family

Family...

Love your show Judge Mathis...

FAMILY
  • word of today

family
  • Love this show!!!

Word of the day generosity

• We need the money to eat Singlemom with 2