Judging Amy

Nobody Expects the Spanish Inquisition

Aired Tuesday 10:00 PM May 14, 2002 on CBS

• Im glad Vincent came back in this episode.

Im glad Vincent came back in this episode. Since he was introduced on the show, he has been one of my favorites. Maxine really shows her highest potential of insanity which makes things seem worse than better. I dont see why Micheal is being so hard on Amy for having moved into an apartment with her daughter, when he is building a life with his new fiance. Donna meeting a guy made of plastic is really crazy, even though he looks way cute as his new self. It is not suprising that Amy ends her relationship with Barry, Ive never really felt much chemistry between them. He should have been more submissive to her idea to go to Spain. This episode contains one of my favorite scenes from the series, when Vincent and Kyle reunite to quarrel after Vincent asks if anyone expects the spanish inquisition. Donna\'s welcoming is almost as intense. Amy\'s case with the father that refused to take a paternity test, to me, was more of a sign of how the Greys\' can keep their family together. When Bruce comforts Amy at the end its makes you feel she really needs to meet someone more like him.