Judgment Day

G4 (ended 2005)

darquesyde

Judgment Day Fan Reviews (10)

• One of my favorites

The great days of G4 before the merger are long gone. Now when watching G4, you get these irrelevant or boring shows to watch. Sadly, many people finally were able to see G4 AFTER the merger with Tech TV I believe that is what it is called. This show had personality. The hosts were funny to watch. The games reviewed were always ones that I knew or heard a lot about. I personally prefer the method of reviewing out of 10 such as Judgment Day and on TV.com rather than out of 5 such as how Youtube was and X Play. I prefer having more flexibility with scoring. Tommy T. and Victor Lucas were better hosts in my opinion than most of what I have seen on G4. All good things must come to and end though unfortunately.
  • One of my favorites!

Judgment Day was a video game review show. It probably wasn't as popular because it was compared to the ever popular X-Play. I thought this was a great show too though! I love writing reviews, reading reviews, and rating things. That's probably why I loved this show! I wish it was still on because I would watch it all the time! Well, the hosts were Victor Lucas and Tommy Tallarico. They were great hosts! They were goofy, but they got serious when it came to the gaming. This was an absolutely awesome show that I will give a 10 out of 10!
  • Awesome

Aside from X-Play, Judgement Day reviewed games and had short segments like 'buried treasures' that would list an old game and they would recommend and stuff. What i really liked about the show however was the hosts they are all experienced people that have a background in the video game industry. Now i don't see this show anymore and all i see is Attack of the Show. Whats up with G4? eh? Well aside from all that the reviews were detailed and they always gave the true fact about the game. Probably another one of my favorite aspects of this show was that they would have a detailed recap of the entire show. They would list the main positive side of the game and the main dissapointing side of the game as well.
  • by far the best show on G4

this show is the best on G4 by far. Cause u have two guys with diffrent personalities review games. U got the guy who the graphics would suck but had nice gameplay and would love this game... and then u would have the other guy where if the graphics suck then the whole game sucks...(which my sister thinks that too) i miss this show, how come it doesn't come on anymore...
  • worth watching just for tommy

man, is tommy hilarious or what? he can crack some pretty messy jokes, but it is always so great watching them fight over stuff. also, when they reviewed the d skin, was i ever cracking up. lol a condom for a disc, what a horrible thing... anyway, worth the watch!
  • If it was a little more like Electric Playground, it'd be truly perfect...still, it's good enough as it is.

This is your slightly basic video game reviews show where they tell us about the video games, give them scores, and make some of their comments funny while they do it. To me, Electric Playground, though not as much about scoring games, is slightly funnier because of the special effects that they do. They use it sometimes here, but other times not as much. I'm a gamer, and this is something to be proud of, especially when they give games 10/10 even when other places (like, oh let's say, IGN) give them a score they unjustly received (like, let's say, Mario Kart DS). Though not as funny, this is a great show to watch for the reviews on video games, hosted by Victor Lucas and, none other than, Tommy Talarico, an amazing music and sound effects designer (once was, if not still is). Watch this, you'll love it. 10/10
  • Easily one of the best shows on g4

This is easily one of the best shows on videogames, it features, game reviews comedy, Hardware, and Versus where two similar games are pit against each other to see which one is the best. Their reviews are not only accurate but i enjoy their comments on them aswell. All other videogame shows should take note!
  • I'll admit it, I'm a gamer, and I love this show...

I'll admit it, I'm a gamer, and I love this show. Host Tommy Tallarico and Victor Lucas go on the road to review the latest video games. If you are a game, then this show is a sure pleasure to watch because they make jokes like crazy and their reviews are very accurate
  • Boring, biased programming

Judgment Day is biased and boring. Tommy Tallarico is biased against anything Nintendo, no matter who publishes it or how good the game is. Victor Lucas is some-what honest, but also incredibly boring. The duo have absolutly no chemistry and all of the jokes are stupid and obviously written ahead of time. The reviews are never that in depth and it's obvious neither host is totally sure of what they are talking about. The show is filmed in strange locations with CGI'd plasma screens in the background. The hosts try to come off as witty and spontaneous but just fail miserably.
  • Great Show For Gamers

Judgment Day, which I watch on the gaming/technology channel "G4TV", is a great show. The two hosts, Tommy Tallarico and Victor Lucas are funny and argue alot over games. Its a great show and is very informative about video games, I love the show and watch every new episode so I can see the latest game reviews.