Just for Kicks Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2006)

Submissions.

kobe63

[1]May 14, 2006
    • level: 17
    I just wanteed to tell you some of my personal rules about submissions for the show Just For Kicks. They will probably help you get more things accepted. Here are my rules that I think are applicable.

1. Before you submit, always check in the guide. I used to forget to check in the guide, and some of my submissions were suprisingly declined.

2. Please no being rude if I do not accept your submission. If you want to talk it over then I will let you PM me, but if I find there is still no reason to accept your submission, I will stop responding to you. Believe me, that can be annoying if you're sending me 20 PM's that I don't even read.

3. Please make sure there is proof, and for episodes that have not aired yet, it would be so much easier to have a source to rely on to know if it is true or not.
    Here are some forum rules.

1. Please no disruptive posting. No cursing, no rude and unnecessary words or topics should be used in this forum.

2. This forum is ONLY to discuss Just For Kicks. I will allow you maximum 4 off-topic threads, and that's it.

3. If there are any violated rules you commit, I have the right to manually moderate your threads.

4. If you are a mean poster, let me tell you something. Once ten of your things are moderated, you recieve a suspension.
    Let me tell you about trusted users. I'm not a big fan of the, it's like giving them half your power for free. I may have one trusted user, but I still don't like them.

I hope you will follow all of these rules to make the Just For Kicks guide a better place to be. I wasn't trying to sound mean. If I did, i'm sorry, then

Have a nice day!

-kobe63
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

kobe63

[2]May 15, 2006
    • level: 17
    You can PM me if you have any questions orr concerns, or any new ideas.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.