Just for Kicks

Meet The Power Strikers: Part 1

Aired Sunday 12:00 AM Apr 09, 2006 on Nickelodeon

• Great

Great start to a great show. There was nothing wrong with this pilot. It was acted perfectly and was a great intro to the series. I liked the whole thing with Vida standing up to the captain. She's definetely my favorite chracter, besides Lauren! No doubt about that! Freddie and Alexa's fued was interesting to watch. I'm happy they became friends.
    The only thing that bugs me is the team captain. She never shows up again. Maybe Vida scared her away, lol. I'm not up to 100 hundred words yet, but this was a really good episode. I love this show.
  • The first episode

Well, someone needs to write a review about this episode and that person is me. Someone woul think that this show is boring of something else but I think that is good and I am a perosn that doesn't like the soccer. This episode itroduce the principal characters: Lauren a inteligent girl, Alexa a cheerleader, Vida a good soccer player that aparently has a good future and Freddie a good soccer player that that doesn't like Alexa. Well, I think that is a good show and I see all the episodes of the first season, I hope that the people sse how goos is this show and doen't judge it only for the first episode.