Just Jordan

Lemme See Your Grill

Aired Saturday 9:30 PM Jan 21, 2007 on Nickelodeon

• Best episode so far.

7.7
    [Mild spoilers are contained in this review.]

The last two episodes in this new TEENick show have been a disappointment. Not very funny and quite frankly, painful to watch.

But, even with the over-played promo for this episode, I still found myself wanting to see this episode.

I wasn't disappointed.

The fact that they made a mention to Flava Flave or whatever, a racy show if I do believe (Never seen it myself. Never wanted to.), was very daring of Nick.

I just liked the unique glow that this episode gave off.

Also, Jordan's mom's mentionings of wearing legwarmers in the summer time. In present-time, I do that! xD (I'm a teen, and I'm in love with legwarmers. They rock! And I seriously wanted the ones she held up.)

Let me say for the record, I hate grills. I didn't really like that all those girls were after him. Those freaking grills are ugly. I don't wear grills, but I still wear braces! (White & Nerdy, Weird Al. Haha.)

But, I liked the moral it gave out. Kids buy dumb things, and they're going to look back and laugh on their style choices. It's just the way it works. Teens will be teens.

The whole Grandpa spoiling Monica thing, however, has been done before. That subplot was useless, and I felt like I had already seen it so many times on other shows. It was boring. Nothing good about it, at all.

This is a pretty short review, but I don't have much else to say.

If you stopped at the second episode of Just Jordan, at least give this episode a try. You might find you like it, just like I did.