Just Say Julie

MTV - Music Television (ended 1992)

Just Say Julie Fan Reviews (3)

6.2
  • I love just say julie the show I hope the show comes out on dvd real soon!! cause I would buy it julie brown came out with this show when I was a teenager and I watched it every week! on MTV so I hope that it will be soon!

• Julie Brown is hilarious

Julie Brown never gets the recognition she deserves. She has done some biting satire including her Madonna spoof "Medusa: Dare To Be Truthful." Her MTV show was great. Not all of the comedy bits worked, but it was more hit than miss. I wish her projects were more successful but at least we get to see her on the 100 Greatest List shows on various networks.
  • Not a classic but better than most MTV shows airing today.

Just Say Julie was a comedy/variety/parody show which ran on MTV in the late 80's and early 90's. It starred red-headed comedienne Julie Brown and was a mixture of skits, satire, parody, and music videos. Not a great show to be sure but it did have its moments. Ms. Brown, when she kept herself from going over the top, was frequently side-splittingly funny. Just Say Julie ran for about three seasons which I suppose is pretty good for a show of its type. Julie Brown then returned to semi-obscurity although in this case it would be nice to see a little more of her. When she was at the top of her game, Julie Brown could be one funny lady.