TV.com will be making changes to the Private Message system the week of Jan 26, 2015. For more information click here

Just the Ten of Us Forums

ABC (ended 1990)

jttou!

ilovebooth

[1]Apr 29, 2007
    • level: 2
    just the ten of us is one of the greatest shows ever created! i cant believe that they are not putting it on dvd yet...Growing pais is the spin-off to it and they put that on dvd! dont get me wrong..i LOVE Growing Pains but they need to put just the ten of us on dvd"!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

meh214

[2]Jul 22, 2007
    • level: 6
    I really liked this show when I was little, and I would also like to see it on DVD...although I'm not surprised that Growing Pains was put on DVD first, since it lasted many more episodes than Just the Ten of Us (and since JTTOU is actually a spin-off of Growing Pains). Still, I would love to see this on DVD among many other shows that I miss watching!

Barrybgb

[3]Feb 3, 2008
    • level: 23
    I used to enjoy this show. Brings back fond memories of the time. I would like to see the show again in some form. It wasn't an extremely famous or popular show, so that's probably why it hasn't been rushed onto DVD like Growing Pains, which was a big, long running hit.

angel2129

[4]Apr 3, 2008
    • level: 4

Just thought I would share with everyone that you can watch JTTOU at youtube. Last time I checked there were 13 or 14 episodes uploaded.

cwprincss

[5]Jun 12, 2008
    • level: 6

I have the entire series on DVD. Although I don't have the capability to make copies right now, I would be more than happy to put you in contact with who I got mine from. Email me at cwprincss@yahoo.com if interested.