Justice (2006) Forums

FOX (ended 2006)

have all the episodes aired?

mjockers

[1]Dec 25, 2006
    • level: 11
    Sorry if this has been discussed elsewhere but I am behind several episodes and don't want to be spoiled.  Can anyone tell me if all 12 episodes are it for the season or are there others to still be aired?  Thanks in advance.  
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Random862

[2]Dec 27, 2006
    • level: 7
    http://www.tv.com/justice-2006/show/58331/episode_listings.html

They have shown 11 episodes. The 12th was to air on the 22nd of December, but I didn't see it in the TV Guide listing. So that one episode is still left to air. Not sure when it will be airing. Either this coming Friday or the next one I would think.

It's a shame that it's been cancelled. The Prior Convictions episode was really good. If they had all been like that the series would have been picked up and renewed.

danigro89

[3]Dec 27, 2006
    • level: 37
    No that episode did air on Dcember 22, 2006. That means that 12 of the 13 produced episodes have aired and it is currently unknown if and when the final episode will air. 

iamhexxer

[4]Jan 14, 2007
    • level: 7
    the 13th one won't air . Hopefully, if a DVD is released, they will have the 13th episode there, so more people will buy it, and hopefully it'll get the Family Guy and Chappelle's Show numbers.