Justice League Unlimited

A Knight of Shadows (2)

Aired Saturday 10:30 PM Sep 27, 2002 on Cartoon Network

• The Justice League is still trying to prevent Morgaine from getting the Philosopher's stone.

This episode is part two to " A Knight of Shadows"

The Flash and Wonder Woman manage to find the Philosopher's stone with Harve Hickman. After a battle with Morgaine, they manage to flee away with the stone.

The League locks up the stone in a high secruity vault. Even though they have the stone, Martian Manhunter is still under some of Morgaine's spells.

This was a great part two to the first half of the episode. We get to see Martian Manhunter use a lot of his powers, even ones that he rarely uses. It shows you how powerful he really is.

It was also cool to learn about Morgaine Le Fey and Etrigan. The storyline was really good.

The real shocker is at the end, when Martian Manhunter says he will resign from the Justice League. He felt like he had betrayed the League. I can't believe that he would even say he was going to resign. Luckily, he doesn't, and that's good. He had the most of a character development in this episode. I only hope he uses more of some of the cool powers he used in this episode.