Justice League Unlimited

Ancient History

Aired Saturday 10:30 PM Apr 29, 2006 on Cartoon Network

• Basically hawkman comes back and shadow man captures him, hawk girl and green lantern to see the past lifes of theirs.

Well, this episode was really good at first when I thought they were going to get back together. (Hawkgirl & Green Latern) But I guess the screenwriter knew the sexual tension between them were one of the many things that kept the viewers obessed with this cartoon.
    Also there were alot of interesting things because this was a continued episode with the previously one that they did on hawkman\'s first appearance so we get to know if the whole thing was really true on the re-incarnation of Hawkgirl and Hawkmen.
    Plus with the love triangle stuff going on was great!

But....the end completely made me angry. What was the point in the episode. We only just found out that hawkmen and hawkgirl werent really meant for eachother for real but we kind of got the idea when we saw Hawkgirl\'s son in the previous episode.

Hawk girl didn\'t get together with green lateren and we do know they will but we just want to see it before the season ended forever!
CW