Justice League Unlimited

Destroyer (2)

Aired Saturday 10:30 PM May 13, 2006 on Cartoon Network

Episode Fan Reviews page 2 of 2

• This episode is, well how should I describe it... GREAT!

This episode is one of the best episodes I have ever seen, perfect for being the series finale of Justice League Unlimited and I think that is one of the best episodes ever, personally because I like Superman very much thanks to its interpretation in Smallville as Clark Kent with Tom Welling, well, the thing is that I think that this episode is one of the best episodes I have ever watch in my life of Justice League, and I think that is perfect for ending the series of Justice League, it is just a great episode.
  • (spoilers) Nice ending to a great series

ok to start of with the action of out of sight it was awsome, the fight between superman and darksied started off slow but took off near the end when superman finaliy let lose a ittle , just think it started with batman the Animated series to this just wow no other show like it, I have to say it ended the way it was supose too thres no other way to end a series like that , I will miss it, maybe we'll get a dvd release only movie oneday I hope... thankyou Justice League for 5 great years,
  • I guess there is no better way to see them go out than to see them go all out... (SPOILERS AHEAD)

Had I known this episode was the last of the series I think I would have savoured the moment a little more. Talk about a bittersweet episode - some really great moments and one-liners, but all of it leading up to the wrap up of a great little cartoon series.

Of course, there's no other way I would have expected this to go than to have everyone finally team up - good and bad alike. And despite that predictability, I still wasn't disappointed.

I do wish they had stetched this plot to at least one more episode. As far as I'm concerned, there was a lot of material covered in this two-parter, and I think a lot of it merited more attention. Like, the time travel guy, and maybe a little bit more about the anti-life equation. Don't get me wrong, I know there has to be closure, especially for the young ones out there, but a little bit more about Darkseid's fate would have been nice.

Otherwise, a job well done all around. I look forward to seeing what Bruce Timm cooks up for his next project.
  • kind of sad that there will be no more justice league. SPOILER AHEAD

really disappointed that this is the very last episode of the Justice League Unlimited. However, it was a great way to end it as a two way episode bringing Darkseid back. Anyways, Darkseid and his army fly in to take over Earth and the entire Justice League goes to fight them. They team up with the Legion of Doom and actually work pretty well together. Darkseid fights Superman and both get beaten pretty badly. However, Darkseid does eliminate Superman from the battle. Lex , with the help of the time guy, figures out a way to beat Darkseid and sacrifices himself to do so.

great ending with Lex actually doing some good at the end. Jjon is back too which is awesome because he's actually stronger than Superman but the producers didn't want him to be the best.

great ending.
  • In the series finale, it's all out war against Darkseid and the Justice League. It's a knock out episode with nonstop action.

Oh, this episode was so cool! The action in it was great, kept you goued to ever second. The fight with Darkseid, classic. The way Superman went all out, was the best! Too bad it's ending, this was a great series. Since it has to go, this episode is a great way to end it. And the end scene, very nicely done.
  • Awww.. Series Finally!!

Too bad the series is done with this one.
    but this is a good episode... it makes up for the none plot developments of theentire 5th season... well... compared to the 4th season which IMO is the best season. but this episode CRAZY!!!

DARKSEID!!!
    he's back in action and crazy
    other than that

Superman was crazy when he said that he's been holding back and then he owns darkseid... that was craaaaazy... i loved it.

the ending was nice too.. batman lightens up and well a nice change.. just like how in the comics now.. batman has strangely lightened up too... but GREAT EPISODES.. one of the best
  • Too bad it's ending.

This was a great episode. The writer's pulled out all the plugs on this one. If you are a Superman fan this episode is for you. He "unleashes" all his potential, and that is all i'll say on that. This episode closes out well showing all the characters in the series, old and new. All i have to say is that you won't be dissapointed, until the end when you know it is all over. Hopefully they will realize their mistake and bring the show back. Two thumbs up for the episode from me. And a thousand thumbs up for the show/series.
1 2 >