Justice League Unlimited

Destroyer (2)

Aired Saturday 10:30 PM May 13, 2006 on Cartoon Network

• The Justice League and the Legion of Doom join forces to protect the world from a powerful enemy.

The Justice League and the Legion of Doom join forces to protect the world from a powerful enemy. If you’re hoping for an exciting and action-packed finale then you’ll be amazed with “Destroyer”. This episode knocks it out of the park. It’s incredible how the creators of the series managed to stuff so much action and thrills in one 22-minute episode. Seeing all those heroes and villains battling the endless hordes of invaders had cheering through out the episode. Superman unleashes all his might against Darkseid. I can’t talk about the fights without spoiling some great moments but I was totally surprised. Martian Manhunter returns after his leave of absence and makes one great entrance. He actually succeeds to come closer with humanity. The animation and voice work were outstanding. The ending was quite fun. Giganta kissing Flash was a nice touch. I didn’t see that coming. If you thought this season didn’t measure up with the previous then you don’t want to miss out on “Destroyer”.