Justice League Unlimited

Destroyer (2)

Aired Saturday 10:30 PM May 13, 2006 on Cartoon Network

• Ironic, superb, questions left to be answered, Answers to many of our questions! What an episode! Im going to miss it. Mr. Timm is an icon with what he has done with his work. We can only be so lucky if he creates something again for us.

First I would like to say, I hope one day I am in charge of a major or even average network. I do not care what money or sponsors it brings in.... I promise to give Bruce Timm whatever he wants as a timeslot to make more shows like he has given us. Destroyer was one of the best series finales ever watched! We now know Luther is beyond genius. Literally. We know who and where Martian Man was. Im going to miss it. At the end the good guys prevailed. Or did the bad guys prevail? I guess it all depends on your own take. And thats what made this episode so special. It will be known as a classic. I know personally for me I would do just about anything to find a follow up episode. The next day. Or even an episode strictly based on Luther, Darkside, Metron Man, and the universe. Point blank.... when is the last time you watched JLU and found yourself wanting to see the next episode without caring whether or not any of the League were involved?
    In closing, with Luther being over an intellect of 12. Could anyone match his mind? Could anyone possibly have survived the wall? Batman? No face consperiecy hero? Maybe? But we will never know. Thank you Bruce Timm. Thank you for all the years. We will wait patiently. Just promise to give us something sometime.