Justice League Unlimited

Destroyer (2)

Aired Saturday 10:30 PM May 13, 2006 on Cartoon Network

• An all out war has been brought to Earth in the Form of Darkseid. Now, to save the planet, the remaining villians have asked the Justice League Core 6 (MM still MIA) and the Unlimited members to help them contain Darkseid! An all out war with has begun!

Amazing and Sad at the same time. This episode showed why the series was Great. Bringing back the Core 7 for a final war. This is the biggest War Earth has faced since the Thanagarian Invasion of Season 2. Now, with the Unlimited League, Earth is able to save itself. The return of MM in this episode was a big unexpected twist, and a nice way to tie up that loose end from earlier in the season. My biggest complaint about this episode is that in some events of it, it seemed rushed. This episode would have done better as a 2 parter of just the battle, making the whole thing a 3 part finale. Unfortunatly that did not happen, but at least we did get this much. I was happy with the many twsits and turns, and in the end every one remaining true to their character (especially Batman and the comment about a gun).