Justice League Unlimited

Double Date

Aired Saturday 10:30 PM Jun 04, 2005 on Cartoon Network

• Huntress is on her way to kill Mandragora. But when she shoots her crossbow arrows into what she believes to be him sleeping soundly, discovering Mandragora gone. She sets about to find Mandragora, getting into some trouble on the way.

So this episode is particularly special to me personally. Huntress is my personal favorite hero ever. I had been wanting to see this episode for a very long time and just happen to turn on Boomerang to find that it was playing that night. I think I actually squeeled like a little girl, but we're not going to talk about that. :) Anyway, what I like about this episode is that they play up Justice League members that aren't normally shown: Huntress, Black Canary, and the Question. I like that they followed to an extent the eventual relationship between Huntress and The Question as seen in the comics. The other thing that I liked was that in the comics, Huntress was in the Justice League, invited by Batman, and eventually kicked out by Batman. It just happened that Martian Manhunter did it in this episode but that's what really happened. What I didn't not like however was the character of Mandragora because in the comics it wasn't him who killed Helena's family. Huntress is portrayed as how I always see her in the comics which is a hard core, butt kicking, vigilante. I just thought it was all pretty perfect. Huntress rocks!