Justice League Unlimited

Eclipsed (1)

Aired Saturday 10:30 PM Nov 08, 2003 on Cartoon Network

• People are starting to doubt and question the Justice League, thanks to a new TV show host. More trouble arises when a mysterious gem starts to cause people to do wired things.

In this episode we start to see some people starting to oppose the Justice League. Glorius Godfry, a TV host, openly criticizes the League. The problem is, people start to agree with him.

We also get to see a lot of character development with the Flash. Now all of the sudden he is starring in TV commericals and has a manager. But, I guess that's what we can kind-of expect from the Flash.

Meanwhile, a mysterious gem is found, that puts the beholder in a trance. The protector of this gem, Mophir, tries to prevent it. However, the person gets away.

Mophir is an interesting character. He talks in incomplete sentences sometimes, which is actually kind-of funny. He is a good fighter, especially with his sword, but is his kind-of crazy.

This gem causes the beholder to want to destroy the world. At the end of the episode, the gem is in the hands of Wonder Woman.