Justice League Unlimited

Eclipsed (2)

Aired Saturday 10:30 PM Nov 08, 2003 on Cartoon Network

• With Superman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, Hawkgirl, and Martian Manhunter under a mysterious gem's curse, it is up to the Flash to save the day.

After the Flash talks to Mophir, (who ends up in a straight jacket in a hospital), he is given Morphir's amulet to cure the people who behold the other mysterious gem.

In a run of bad luck, everyone (minus Batman who is not present in the episode)in the League is under the curse, except the Flash.

This is an episode with a lot character development for the Flash. It shows how the Flash can outwit the rest of his fellow League members. (I know,hard to believe) He also uses his powers in a differnt way to escape, which is really awesome.

After the Flash figures out a way to drive out the evil thing in the rest of the League, he is still faced with more trouble.

The League members who were under the curse, sent a weapon at the sun, so that it would be consumed in darkness. It is once again the Flash that saves everything.

I liked this episode, because I think that the Flash isn't given a lot of credit. We finally got to see him be the true hero without being overshadowed by a differnt League member.

I also liked this episode, because it made me laugh a lot. Morphir was funny, even though it probably wasn't intentional.