TV.com will be making some changes to our user base starting Feb 25, 2015. For more information click here

Justice League Unlimited Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2006)

Cross-over... That I didn't expect! What DCU characters should be in IYO?

JLU51306

[1]Apr 18, 2008
    • level: 18

This is my first thread in a long time... And I'm back to post this extremely interesting 'thing'!

Mortal Kombat v.s. DC Universe

Yes, you have read that correctly, but not in a show or comic, but a Video Game, only on Xbox 360 and PS3.

Back in September, I think it was, Ed Boon (someone high in the MK games), announced that after MK: Armageddon, that the new "Next-Gen console" MK would be different, having new characters, a new system of fighting ect., and I myself just assumed a more manuverable type of fighting, you know what I mean, but this was unexpected. It is on http://www.IGN.com/ and type in MK v.s. DCU and you'll find the trailer for the game, or you can go to the offical website: http://www.worldscollide.com/ and see just as much there.

So far they have only showed Batman and Sub-Zero in the trailer.

And as I've noticed on IGN, some people were dissappointed to hear this, and now won't be buying the game, I, myself can't wait.

So what DC Universe characters do you think should be in the game, so far it's just speculation, but not for long.

Of course:

Superman

Batman

Wonder Woman

Green Lantern (Hal or john)

The Flash

Martian Manhunter

Green Arrow

Aquaman

Hawkman (or girl, or both)

Vigilante

Shining Knight

The Atom

Zatanna

umm...

The Blue Devil

Crimson Avenger

Vixen

Aztek

Captain Atom

Black Canary

Dr. Fate

Plastic Man

Hourman

Etrigan the demon

Metamorpho

Obsidian

Orion

The Question

Red Tornado

Sand

Steel

Wave Rider

Wildcat

I know probably not all of them, because MK has villains as playable characters that will take a chunk out of the ones I named, BTW, the ones I named are possibilities to me IMO.

DCU villains

Darkseid

Joker

Gorilla Grodd

Doomsday

Mirror master

Sinestro

Metallo

Livewire

Volcana, to name the ones off the top of my head as possibilities IMO

Which ones do you think will be in?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.