Justice League Unlimited Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2006)

Flash Vs Superman (who is faster)

  • Avatar of Lena_Wayne15

    Lena_Wayne15

    [41]Apr 26, 2007
    • member since: 06/22/05
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 2,255
    Actually, we forgot about Superman's greatest power: Super-weaving! (see superdickery)

    But pokeysteve, this is slightly OT, but I disagree when you said they didn't change Flash much. His personality was way different, it only reflect his first couple of years as the Flash. Byt the time the show was on, Flash was far more mature, getting married, and later on starting a family.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Pokeysteve

    Pokeysteve

    [42]Apr 26, 2007
    • member since: 01/16/07
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 298
    I meant power wise. They probably did Flash in his first or second year. Single Wally is fun Wally. Not really off topic either so no worries =)
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of princess_ellery

    princess_ellery

    [43]May 12, 2007
    • member since: 02/19/07
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 119

    i think flash is better. Superman is too serious

     

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of -Blackstar-

    -Blackstar-

    [44]May 13, 2007
    • member since: 06/08/05
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 6,000
    princess_ellery wrote:

    i think flash is better. Superman is too serious

     

    The topic of this thread is "Who is faster?", not "Which one do you like more?" Which hero you happen to prefer is irrelevant to this topic.
    Edited on 05/13/2007 7:35am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Overrated17

    Overrated17

    [45]May 13, 2007
    • member since: 12/16/04
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 287

     

    Yet another thread disguised as a means to bash the great SUPERMAN.  Typical.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of -Blackstar-

    -Blackstar-

    [46]May 13, 2007
    • member since: 06/08/05
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 6,000
    That's not what this thread is about. Princess Ellery just didn't read the memo.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of princess_ellery

    princess_ellery

    [47]May 14, 2007
    • member since: 02/19/07
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 119
    Fine!fine! sheesh! Flash is faster. i think you'd get that from the BETTER.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of -Silverstar-

    -Silverstar-

    [48]May 14, 2007
    • member since: 06/08/05
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 7,266

    princess_ellery wrote:
    Fine!fine! sheesh! Flash is faster. i think you'd get that from the BETTER.

    Why would you think that? Better isn't a synonym for faster. How is you calling Superman "too serious" a definition of his speed? Is there some kind of "attitude to speed" ratio that I don't know about? One's seriousness doesn't dictate how fast or slow they are. Following that logic, I could declare that Leonardo is the slowest Ninja Turtle because he's the most serious of the 4 terrapin brothers. 

    Saying something is fast is a fact, and facts can't be denied or contested, for example: jackrabbits are fast. Saying something is better is an opinion, and opinions are subjective and subject to debate, for example: saying chocolate is better than vanilla.

    Anyway, as much as we all like to laugh, everybody can't be the wacky comic relief; someone has to keep everyone focused on the goal at hand so things can actually get done. Besides, Supey does crack a joke every now and then.

    Edited on 05/14/2007 11:43am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Shouryuas

    Shouryuas

    [49]May 14, 2007
    • member since: 06/27/05
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 57
    If you ever wonder who is faster in Justice League, just watch "Wild Cards Part2", Flash is definitely faster than Superman (and always should be).
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Megaflareon

    Megaflareon

    [50]May 14, 2007
    • member since: 06/21/06
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 2,119
    Or the JLU episode where Flash took down Lexiac
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of teenagersrule15

    teenagersrule15

    [51]May 17, 2007
    • member since: 02/26/07
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 361
    In the air Superman is faster & on the ground Flash is faster. End of story...done...that's it..stop!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Pokeysteve

    Pokeysteve

    [52]May 18, 2007
    • member since: 01/16/07
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 298
    -Silverstar- wrote:

    princess_ellery wrote:
    Fine!fine! sheesh! Flash is faster. i think you'd get that from the BETTER.

    Why would you think that? Better isn't a synonym for faster. How is you calling Superman "too serious" a definition of his speed? Is there some kind of "attitude to speed" ratio that I don't know about? One's seriousness doesn't dictate how fast or slow they are. Following that logic, I could declare that Leonardo is the slowest Ninja Turtle because he's the most serious of the 4 terrapin brothers. 

    Saying something is fast is a fact, and facts can't be denied or contested, for example: jackrabbits are fast. Saying something is better is an opinion, and opinions are subjective and subject to debate, for example: saying chocolate is better than vanilla.

    Anyway, as much as we all like to laugh, everybody can't be the wacky comic relief; someone has to keep everyone focused on the goal at hand so things can actually get done. Besides, Supey does crack a joke every now and then.



    I have to disagree with you here......Raphael is the more serious turtle =)
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Megaflareon

    Megaflareon

    [53]May 18, 2007
    • member since: 06/21/06
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 2,119
    Pokeysteve wrote:
    -Silverstar- wrote:

    princess_ellery wrote:
    Fine!fine! sheesh! Flash is faster. i think you'd get that from the BETTER.

    Why would you think that? Better isn't a synonym for faster. How is you calling Superman "too serious" a definition of his speed? Is there some kind of "attitude to speed" ratio that I don't know about? One's seriousness doesn't dictate how fast or slow they are. Following that logic, I could declare that Leonardo is the slowest Ninja Turtle because he's the most serious of the 4 terrapin brothers. 

    Saying something is fast is a fact, and facts can't be denied or contested, for example: jackrabbits are fast. Saying something is better is an opinion, and opinions are subjective and subject to debate, for example: saying chocolate is better than vanilla.

    Anyway, as much as we all like to laugh, everybody can't be the wacky comic relief; someone has to keep everyone focused on the goal at hand so things can actually get done. Besides, Supey does crack a joke every now and then.

    I have to disagree with you here......Raphael is the more serious turtle =)


    true,unfortunatly he does tend to be overserious and act before he thinks as a result
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of teenagersrule15

    teenagersrule15

    [54]May 20, 2007
    • member since: 02/26/07
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 361
    Um..what r we talkin about here Ninja Turtles or Justice League? Come on folks...sheesh.
    Edited on 05/20/2007 5:47pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Pokeysteve

    Pokeysteve

    [55]May 21, 2007
    • member since: 01/16/07
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 298
    Megaflareon wrote:
    Pokeysteve wrote:
    -Silverstar- wrote:

    princess_ellery wrote:
    Fine!fine! sheesh! Flash is faster. i think you'd get that from the BETTER.

    Why would you think that? Better isn't a synonym for faster. How is you calling Superman "too serious" a definition of his speed? Is there some kind of "attitude to speed" ratio that I don't know about? One's seriousness doesn't dictate how fast or slow they are. Following that logic, I could declare that Leonardo is the slowest Ninja Turtle because he's the most serious of the 4 terrapin brothers.

    Saying something is fast is a fact, and facts can't be denied or contested, for example: jackrabbits are fast. Saying something is better is an opinion, and opinions are subjective and subject to debate, for example: saying chocolate is better than vanilla.

    Anyway, as much as we all like to laugh, everybody can't be the wacky comic relief; someone has to keep everyone focused on the goal at hand so things can actually get done. Besides, Supey does crack a joke every now and then.

    I have to disagree with you here......Raphael is the more serious turtle =)


    true,unfortunatly he does tend to be overserious and act before he thinks as a result
    It's true. The shoot first ask questions later mentality.
    teenagersrule15 wrote:
    Um..what r we talkin about here Ninja Turtles or Justice League? Come on folks...sheesh.
    The turtles could totally take the Justice League
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of gamerboy190

    gamerboy190

    [56]May 21, 2007
    • member since: 05/11/06
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 6,292
    phillippejr wrote:
    In this episode of superman tas flash is faster by a few steps. http://youtube.com/watch?v=g_VIcAWSD-E&mode=related&search=


    Of course. If Supes is fster than Flash, then his power would be sort of redundant next to Superman.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of teenagersrule15

    teenagersrule15

    [57]May 21, 2007
    • member since: 02/26/07
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 361

    Okay Pokeysteve, u were a little off with the statement about "The Turtles could totally take the League", let me clear something up with u...i like the turtles as much as the next guy and was even a ninja turtle-fan freak (in 6th grade) but now that i have matured a few years i realize that no one can take the Justice League (not even the turtles), maybe all 4 of the ninja turtles could give Batman a run for his money and that sure would be sweet to see but they can't take the league...i'm srry but it's true. 

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Pokeysteve

    Pokeysteve

    [58]May 22, 2007
    • member since: 01/16/07
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 298
    teenagersrule15 wrote:

    Okay Pokeysteve, u were a little off with the statement about "The Turtles could totally take the League", let me clear something up with u...i like the turtles as much as the next guy and was even a ninja turtle-fan freak (in 6th grade) but now that i have matured a few years i realize that no one can take the Justice League (not even the turtles), maybe all 4 of the ninja turtles could give Batman a run for his money and that sure would be sweet to see but they can't take the league...i'm srry but it's true. 



    Didn't catch tongue smiley did you? The laegue would whoop any team or character the comics have ever seem with the exception of few. I don't think they could take Galactus and Apokolips from Marvel without some help.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of gamerboy190

    gamerboy190

    [59]May 22, 2007
    • member since: 05/11/06
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 6,292
    Pokeysteve wrote:
    teenagersrule15 wrote:

    Okay Pokeysteve, u were a little off with the statement about "The Turtles could totally take the League", let me clear something up with u...i like the turtles as much as the next guy and was even a ninja turtle-fan freak (in 6th grade) but now that i have matured a few years i realize that no one can take the Justice League (not even the turtles), maybe all 4 of the ninja turtles could give Batman a run for his money and that sure would be sweet to see but they can't take the league...i'm srry but it's true.



    Didn't catch tongue smiley did you? The laegue would whoop any team or character the comics have ever seem with the exception of few. I don't think they could take Galactus and Apokolips from Marvel without some help.


    I concur. That would require a lot more than 7 Leaguers (assuming that we'ew using the Founding Seven as an basis)
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of teenagersrule15

    teenagersrule15

    [60]May 23, 2007
    • member since: 02/26/07
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 361
    Um...Pokeysteve, that was what i already said and was trying to establish about the League being able to take on the world. Duh!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.