Justice League Unlimited Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2006)

Flash Vs Superman (who is faster)

Lena_Wayne15

[41]Apr 26, 2007
    • level: 16
    Actually, we forgot about Superman's greatest power: Super-weaving! (see superdickery)

But pokeysteve, this is slightly OT, but I disagree when you said they didn't change Flash much. His personality was way different, it only reflect his first couple of years as the Flash. Byt the time the show was on, Flash was far more mature, getting married, and later on starting a family.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Pokeysteve

[42]Apr 26, 2007
    • level: 9
    I meant power wise. They probably did Flash in his first or second year. Single Wally is fun Wally. Not really off topic either so no worries =)

princess_ellery

[43]May 12, 2007
    • level: 7

i think flash is better. Superman is too serious

-Blackstar-

[44]May 13, 2007
    • level: 8
    princess_ellery wrote:

i think flash is better. Superman is too serious

The topic of this thread is "Who is faster?", not "Which one do you like more?" Which hero you happen to prefer is irrelevant to this topic.
    Edited on 05/13/2007 7:35am

Overrated17

[45]May 13, 2007
    • level: 2

Yet another thread disguised as a means to bash the great SUPERMAN.  Typical.

-Blackstar-

[46]May 13, 2007
    • level: 8
    That's not what this thread is about. Princess Ellery just didn't read the memo.

princess_ellery

[47]May 14, 2007
    • level: 7
    Fine!fine! sheesh! Flash is faster. i think you'd get that from the BETTER.

-Silverstar-

[48]May 14, 2007

princess_ellery wrote:

Why would you think that? Better isn't a synonym for faster. How is you calling Superman "too serious" a definition of his speed? Is there some kind of "attitude to speed" ratio that I don't know about? One's seriousness doesn't dictate how fast or slow they are. Following that logic, I could declare that Leonardo is the slowest Ninja Turtle because he's the most serious of the 4 terrapin brothers. 

Saying something is fast is a fact, and facts can't be denied or contested, for example: jackrabbits are fast. Saying something is better is an opinion, and opinions are subjective and subject to debate, for example: saying chocolate is better than vanilla.

Anyway, as much as we all like to laugh, everybody can't be the wacky comic relief; someone has to keep everyone focused on the goal at hand so things can actually get done. Besides, Supey does crack a joke every now and then.

Edited on 05/14/2007 11:43am

Shouryuas

[49]May 14, 2007
    • level: 4
    If you ever wonder who is faster in Justice League, just watch "Wild Cards Part2", Flash is definitely faster than Superman (and always should be).

Megaflareon

[50]May 14, 2007
    • level: 3
    Or the JLU episode where Flash took down Lexiac

teenagersrule15

[51]May 17, 2007
    • level: 6
    In the air Superman is faster & on the ground Flash is faster. End of story...done...that's it..stop!

Pokeysteve

[52]May 18, 2007
    -Silverstar- wrote:

princess_ellery wrote:

Why would you think that? Better isn't a synonym for faster. How is you calling Superman "too serious" a definition of his speed? Is there some kind of "attitude to speed" ratio that I don't know about? One's seriousness doesn't dictate how fast or slow they are. Following that logic, I could declare that Leonardo is the slowest Ninja Turtle because he's the most serious of the 4 terrapin brothers. 

Saying something is fast is a fact, and facts can't be denied or contested, for example: jackrabbits are fast. Saying something is better is an opinion, and opinions are subjective and subject to debate, for example: saying chocolate is better than vanilla.

Anyway, as much as we all like to laugh, everybody can't be the wacky comic relief; someone has to keep everyone focused on the goal at hand so things can actually get done. Besides, Supey does crack a joke every now and then.

I have to disagree with you here......Raphael is the more serious turtle =)

Megaflareon

[53]May 18, 2007
    • level: 3
    Pokeysteve wrote:
    -Silverstar- wrote:

princess_ellery wrote:

true,unfortunatly he does tend to be overserious and act before he thinks as a result

teenagersrule15

[54]May 20, 2007
    Um..what r we talkin about here Ninja Turtles or Justice League? Come on folks...sheesh.
    Edited on 05/20/2007 5:47pm

Pokeysteve

[55]May 21, 2007
    Megaflareon wrote:
    Pokeysteve wrote:
    -Silverstar- wrote:

princess_ellery wrote:

true,unfortunatly he does tend to be overserious and act before he thinks as a result
    It's true. The shoot first ask questions later mentality.
    teenagersrule15 wrote:
    Um..what r we talkin about here Ninja Turtles or Justice League? Come on folks...sheesh.
    The turtles could totally take the Justice League

gamerboy190

[56]May 21, 2007
    • level: 18
    phillippejr wrote:
    In this episode of superman tas flash is faster by a few steps. http://youtube.com/watch?v=g_VIcAWSD-E&mode=related&search=

Of course. If Supes is fster than Flash, then his power would be sort of redundant next to Superman.

teenagersrule15

[57]May 21, 2007

Okay Pokeysteve, u were a little off with the statement about "The Turtles could totally take the League", let me clear something up with u...i like the turtles as much as the next guy and was even a ninja turtle-fan freak (in 6th grade) but now that i have matured a few years i realize that no one can take the Justice League (not even the turtles), maybe all 4 of the ninja turtles could give Batman a run for his money and that sure would be sweet to see but they can't take the league...i'm srry but it's true. 

Pokeysteve

[58]May 22, 2007
    teenagersrule15 wrote:

Okay Pokeysteve, u were a little off with the statement about "The Turtles could totally take the League", let me clear something up with u...i like the turtles as much as the next guy and was even a ninja turtle-fan freak (in 6th grade) but now that i have matured a few years i realize that no one can take the Justice League (not even the turtles), maybe all 4 of the ninja turtles could give Batman a run for his money and that sure would be sweet to see but they can't take the league...i'm srry but it's true. 

Didn't catch tongue smiley did you? The laegue would whoop any team or character the comics have ever seem with the exception of few. I don't think they could take Galactus and Apokolips from Marvel without some help.

gamerboy190

[59]May 22, 2007
    • level: 18
    Pokeysteve wrote:
    teenagersrule15 wrote:

Didn't catch tongue smiley did you? The laegue would whoop any team or character the comics have ever seem with the exception of few. I don't think they could take Galactus and Apokolips from Marvel without some help.

I concur. That would require a lot more than 7 Leaguers (assuming that we'ew using the Founding Seven as an basis)

teenagersrule15

[60]May 23, 2007
    Um...Pokeysteve, that was what i already said and was trying to establish about the League being able to take on the world. Duh!