Justice League Unlimited Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2006)

Flash Vs Superman (who is faster)

Pokeysteve

[61]May 23, 2007
    • level: 9
    teenagersrule15 wrote:
    Um...Pokeysteve, that was what i already said and was trying to establish about the League being able to take on the world. Duh!

I didn't know i wasn't allowed to agree with you. I forgot Doomsday too. I don't think they could take him either.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

teenagersrule15

[62]May 26, 2007
    • level: 6
    Sigh..oh brother.

Pokeysteve

[63]May 26, 2007
    Hey that's what i was thinking.

gamerboy190

[64]May 29, 2007
    • level: 18
    Pokeysteve wrote:
    teenagersrule15 wrote:
    Um...Pokeysteve, that was what i already said and was trying to establish about the League being able to take on the world. Duh!

I didn't know i wasn't allowed to agree with you. I forgot Doomsday too. I don't think they could take him either.

He can beat Superman without Kryptonite.

Pokeysteve

[65]May 30, 2007
    gamerboy190 wrote:
    Pokeysteve wrote:
    teenagersrule15 wrote:

I'm not sure what that has to do with anything but you're very right. As far as bad guys go Doomsday takes the gold. Can you imagine if he DID have Kryptonite?! Oh my damn!

sylent_asassin

[66]May 31, 2007
    • level: 26
    Pokeysteve wrote:
    I'm not sure what that has to do with anything but you're very right. As far as bad guys go Doomsday takes the gold. Can you imagine if he DID have Kryptonite?! Oh my damn!

If Doomsday had Kryptonite, he'd either be dead or wearing a lead suit. Remember, Doomsday was created from Superman's DNA so essentially, he's a clone with the same weakness. It's the reason Eiling sent a Warhead laced with Kryptonite to sanction Doomsday.

magicman0505

[67]Jun 1, 2007
    • level: 1
    if superman is running then the flash but if hes flyin there about the same i think

JLU51306

[68]Jun 1, 2007
    magicman0505 wrote:
    if superman is running then the flash but if hes flyin there about the same i think
    I don't think so, Superman can run and fly at the speed of sound, probably as fast as that plane that goes the speed of sound, but the flash runs at the speed of light, imagine if you went into your room and turned on the light and then turned off and got in your bed before it got dark because you turned your light off, that would be going the speed of light. Light is faster than sound no matter if Supermans flying or running, the Flash is the Fastest *period*
    Edited on 06/01/2007 9:11pm

Pokeysteve

[69]Jun 2, 2007
    sylent_asassin wrote:
    Pokeysteve wrote:

If Doomsday had Kryptonite, he'd either be dead or wearing a lead suit. Remember, Doomsday was created from Superman's DNA so essentially, he's a clone with the same weakness. It's the reason Eiling sent a Warhead laced with Kryptonite to sanction Doomsday.

Yeah you're right. I'm sorry i forgot this was the JLU forum I'm thinking comics. He was created by the Kryptonians so i didn't think Kryptonite would hurt him.
    JLU51306 wrote:
    magicman0505 wrote:
    I don't think so, Superman can run and fly at the speed of sound, probably as fast as that plane that goes the speed of sound, but the flash runs at the speed of light, imagine if you went into your room and turned on the light and then turned off and got in your bed before it got dark because you turned your light off, that would be going the speed of light. Light is faster than sound no matter if Supermans flying or running, the Flash is the Fastest *period*

Superman is always faster then sound. Sound isn't that fast. "Faster then a speeding bullet" remember?

JLU51306

[70]Jun 3, 2007
    Pokeysteve wrote:
    sylent_asassin wrote:
    Pokeysteve wrote:

Yeah you're right. I'm sorry i forgot this was the JLU forum I'm thinking comics. He was created by the Kryptonians so i didn't think Kryptonite would hurt him.
    JLU51306 wrote:
    magicman0505 wrote:

Superman is always faster then sound. Sound isn't that fast. "Faster then a speeding bullet" remember?

Oh yeah, Light is still faster than a speeding bullet though.

gamerboy190

[71]Jun 4, 2007
    Pokeysteve wrote:
    gamerboy190 wrote:
    Pokeysteve wrote:
    teenagersrule15 wrote:

Damage, basically. but sylent's correct as well, Doomsday is created from Superman's DNA so they have the same weakness.

Pokeysteve

[72]Jun 5, 2007
    JLU51306 wrote:
    Pokeysteve wrote:
    sylent_asassin wrote:
    Pokeysteve wrote:

JLU51306 wrote:
    magicman0505 wrote:

Oh yeah, Light is still faster than a speeding bullet though.

Oh yeah! Light is unbelievably fast. Seriously look up light speed on wikipedia. It's just unbelievable

sylent_asassin

[73]Jun 6, 2007
    Light = 186,000 miles per second.

Pokeysteve

[74]Jun 6, 2007
    It's crazy. Around the world a little or seven times in one second. Almost a foot in one nano second (1 billionth of a second). It's even crazier to think Flash and Supes GO that fast!

gamerboy190

[75]Jun 7, 2007
    sylent_asassin wrote:

Learn something new everyday.

sheushen

[76]Jun 25, 2007
    • level: 4
    Flash of course

sylent_asassin

[77]Jun 25, 2007
    gamerboy190 wrote:
    sylent_asassin wrote:
    Learn something new everyday.
    I used to study Astronomy. Go figure.

Maylene

[78]Jun 25, 2007
    • level: 13
    Ditto.

trekgirldana

[80]Jun 26, 2007
    • level: 2
    Gotta go with Flash. After all, he is the fastest man alive.