Justice League Unlimited Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2006)

Flash Vs Superman (who is faster)

Kennymacdougall

[121]Jul 31, 2008
    • level: 22

ErnestManigoJr wrote:
    Supes did it in DCAU and he also did more.

You mean the ice breath? He never did it in Superman TAS, I just saw the entire series.

Edited on 07/31/2008 5:25pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

titan4lizife

[122]Jul 31, 2008
    • level: 16
    flash is faster because he has one power so all his energy goes into one power, superman has several.

watever393

[123]Aug 2, 2008
    • level: 10

Now, even though next to Batman Flash is like my favorite character, Im not biased or anything, I would have to say Supes is still a bit slower while flying, but what most of you guys havent taken into account is the Speed Force, which is what lets speedsters break laws of physics like not burning up because of friction while running.

Also in a recent comic, Flash (Wally West) points out that he would have gotten to the scene of a villain attack first, but Superman was closer. Then, once the villain uses Flashes speed, he kicks his ass 3 or 4 different ways in like 2 seconds. But, Flash used the Speed Force to take the villains speed.

A_Kefka

[124]Aug 3, 2008
    watever393 wrote:

Now, even though next to Batman Flash is like my favorite character, Im not biased or anything, I would have to say Supes is still a bit slower while flying, but what most of you guys havent taken into account is the Speed Force, which is what lets speedsters break laws of physics like not burning up because of friction while running.

Also in a recent comic, Flash (Wally West) points out that he would have gotten to the scene of a villain attack first, but Superman was closer. Then, once the villain uses Flashes speed, he kicks his ass 3 or 4 different ways in like 2 seconds. But, Flash used the Speed Force to take the villains speed.

Thought I mentioned that he could do that a bit back.

watever393

[125]Aug 3, 2008
    A_Kefka wrote:
    watever393 wrote:

Thought I mentioned that he could do that a bit back.

The speed stealing thing or the Speed Force physics?

Yeah I think you did but my main point was that the villain stole Flashes speed which is faster.

Edited on 08/04/2008 9:14pm

actionrandell

[126]Apr 22, 2010
    • level: 1
    @RemySling in one comic the flash states that superman can run at about 2000 miles per sec where in lightspeed is 186000miles per sec the only time superman was ever able to reach light speed was in the vacum of space no where on earth was he that fast in earths atmosphere he can move roughly around 7,200,000 miles per hour no where near the speed of light in the confines of an atmosphere he could never move that fast i will give it to u that in space he may have moved that fast but never on earth

seto1

[127]May 11, 2010
    • level: 16
    Come on the flash has an entire universe giving him speed he can beat superman any day of the week,twice on Sundays lol.

Superchie

[128]Jun 26, 2010
    • level: 1

Superman flys faster than the speed of light, but Flash moves at a level that surpasses that. Flash can move through the speed force, Superman cannot.

hueyf

[129]Jul 2, 2010
    • level: 6

Flash, superman cant be better than everybody at everything