Justice League Unlimited Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2006)

JL season 3 on DVD?

  • Avatar of swhatleys

    swhatleys

    [1]Jan 29, 2008
    • member since: 01/29/08
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 1

    Jo a;;.

    I now have almost all of the Superfriends and Justice League episodes on DVD. However, I am missing season 3 of Justice League. I have JL 1 & 2 and JLU 1 & 2. Has JL 3 been released on DVD yet or did I miss it somehow? One episode on season 3 that I really want is "Ultimatum" where we first meet the five "cloned" superheros.

    Any info will be appreciated.

    Thanks,

    Steven

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of boorman15

    boorman15

    [2]Jan 31, 2008
    • member since: 02/08/05
    • level: 17
    • rank: The Crazy Neighbor
    • posts: 144
    swhatleys wrote:

    Jo a;;.

    I now have almost all of the Superfriends and Justice League episodes on DVD. However, I am missing season 3 of Justice League. I have JL 1 & 2 and JLU 1 & 2. Has JL 3 been released on DVD yet or did I miss it somehow? One episode on season 3 that I really want is "Ultimatum" where we first meet the five "cloned" superheros.

    Any info will be appreciated.

    Thanks,

    Steven

    There is no Season 3 DVD and there won´t be one. Because the JL and JLU sets have all the episodes on them.

    Maybe you missed it. Hope it helps.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of theportal

    theportal

    [3]Jan 31, 2008
    • member since: 05/07/06
    • level: 26
    • rank: Bow Flex
    • posts: 17,175
    Yeah, "Ultimatum" is on the JLU season 1 set.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of MovieMark17

    MovieMark17

    [4]Feb 14, 2008
    • member since: 06/14/05
    • level: 35
    • rank: Beverly Hillbilly
    • posts: 1,101
    Has the JL series come to the UK & Ireland yet on DVD?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of theportal

    theportal

    [5]Feb 15, 2008
    • member since: 05/07/06
    • level: 26
    • rank: Bow Flex
    • posts: 17,175
    MovieMark17 wrote:
    Has the JL series come to the UK & Ireland yet on DVD?


    Nope. I got the sets off Amazon UK.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of gamerboy190

    gamerboy190

    [6]Feb 20, 2008
    • member since: 05/11/06
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 6,292
    theportal wrote:
    MovieMark17 wrote:
    Has the JL series come to the UK & Ireland yet on DVD?


    Nope. I got the sets off Amazon UK.


    How much? I hope it cheap enough so that I'll be able to buy it.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of theportal

    theportal

    [7]Feb 21, 2008
    • member since: 05/07/06
    • level: 26
    • rank: Bow Flex
    • posts: 17,175
    gamerboy190 wrote:
    theportal wrote:
    MovieMark17 wrote:
    Has the JL series come to the UK & Ireland yet on DVD?


    Nope. I got the sets off Amazon UK.


    How much? I hope it cheap enough so that I'll be able to buy it.


    You can buy both JLU box sets on Amazon UK for 26 pounds and 40 pence. Buying them separately is more expensive, with the second set priced at 10 pounds and 55 pence.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.