Justice League Unlimited Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2006)

Justice League DVD advice

matsmith83

[1]Dec 2, 2007
    • level: 1

Hi, as the title suggests I'm looking for some advice for buying the complete Justice League animated series on DVD.

First of all, am I right in thinking that all five Justice League seasons are contained within the two Justice League DVD sets and the two JLU sets? I was just confused by the fact that there are five seasons but only four sets.

Second question! Most shopping sites seem to list the sets seperately as two Justice League DVD sets and the two JLU sets, like at Amazon, but recently I came across thissite which claims to have all the episodes in a single set and at a suspiciously cheap price.

Has anybody bought this set? Is it simply the individual sets in a single box? Basically I'm asking this: which do you think I should buy?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

sylent_asassin

[2]Dec 3, 2007
    • level: 26
    I have purchased and own all the sets. Your best bet is going to Best Buy or Circuit City to purchase the DVD's. Other than that, you can try Amazon. If there's someone claiming to have all the episodes on a couple of disks, it's probably some kind of illegal bootleg or knock-off.

All 5 seasons are on 4 disks. The first 2 seasons of JLU on the first volume and the last season is on volume 2.

swtt

[3]Dec 8, 2007
    • level: 18
    Umm... Why do they say that they have all 106 eps on DVD? I know there isn't that many eps.