Justice League Unlimited Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2006)

Justice League DVDs discontinued

swtt

[1]Dec 21, 2007
    • level: 18

Ok I was wondering did any of you see on dvdempire .com that JL of America season 1 has been discontinued by studio also B:TAS The legend begins but that was with JL secret orgins. Can someone help me out and see if this is true?

here's the exact URL

http://www.dvdempire.com/Exec/v5_search_item.asp?userid=99366084715876&string=Justice+League&site_media_id=&site_id=4&pp=&used=0&search_refined=0

Edited on 12/28/2007 6:15am
    Edited 2 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

swtt

[2]Dec 24, 2007

Does anyone know anything about this? Did anybody even check this out?

Edited on 01/04/2008 2:26pm

swtt

[3]Feb 28, 2008
    I was wondering do all of you have the DVDs and don't care I don't see them in the store anymore I'm thinking if they made so much that theres to much or nobody is buying them anymore. What do you think?
    Edited on 02/28/2008 6:21pm

ItAintEazy

[4]Feb 28, 2008
    • level: 3
    What are you talking about? I see the DVD available on Amazon.com, among other places.

suss2it

[5]Feb 28, 2008
    • level: 14
    ItAintEazy wrote:
    What are you talking about? I see the DVD available on Amazon.com, among other places.
    Yea same and swtt why don't you just edit your 1st post instead of triple posting?

swtt

[6]Feb 29, 2008
    ItAintEazy wrote:
    I understand that and thats even where I bought mine ,but what I don't understand is why on DVDempire does it say discontinued by studios?
    Edited on 02/29/2008 2:42pm

sylent_asassin

[7]Mar 4, 2008
    • level: 26
    swtt wrote:
    ItAintEazy wrote:
    I understand that and thats even where I bought mine ,but what I don't understand is why on DVDempire does it say discontinued by studios?

You can't believe everything you read on the internet.

nextmayor

[8]Mar 21, 2008
    • level: 1

Sorry for taking this slightly off topic, but I couldn't create a new thread asking this question. This thread seemed most related to what I needed to know, so I thought I'd post here.

Anyway, my 4 year old son and I really enjoy Justice League Unlimited. Right now all we have is the Season 2 (final season) box set. Just wondering if I could get confirmation on what complete season box sets are out there for Justice League and Justice League Unlimited.

Right now I've found the following:

Justice League - Season One
    http://www.amazon.com/Justice-League-Season-****c-Collection/dp/B000CSTK3S/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1206132024&sr=1-5

Justice League - Season Two
    http://www.amazon.com/Justice-League-Season-****c-Collection/dp/B000F4RH8O/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1206132024&sr=1-4

Justice League Unlimited - Season One
    http://www.amazon.com/Justice-League-Unlimited-****c-Collection/dp/B000GYI33Q/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1206132024&sr=1-6

Justice League Unlimited - Season Two
    http://www.amazon.com/Justice-League-Unlimited-****c-Collection/dp/B000LE17A2/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1206132024&sr=1-3

From reading the Justice League / Justice League Unlimited entries over at Wiki, it looks like one of the seasons is missing.

Can someone please confirm how many seasons of Justice League and Justice League Unlimited there were. From what I've read it sounds like 5 (3 for Justice League and 2 for Justice League Unlimited). Just looking for someone to set me straight so I don't spend a bunch of time looking for a season that didn't exist.

Thanks

Edited on 03/21/2008 1:53pm

swtt

[9]Mar 21, 2008
    well, to me it sounds like you have Justice League Unlimited season 2 or if you like either way season 5 ,but it'll say two on the box set and that is the final copy, but if you didn't buy Justice League Unlimited 1 yet then you can consider it.Therealso is Justice League season 1 and 2 Justice League season 1 and 2 are correct and are the beginnig of the Justice League, but I understandwhat your talking about that you think one is missing I also had a little confusion about it to. Justice League unlimited season 1 and 2 or if you prefer Justice League Unlimited season 3 and 4 are both combined on a box set and the second season of JLU or 5th is the last.It also should be the thinest of them both. Hope I answered your questions.So in the end you should have Justice League season 1 and 2 and Justice League Unlimited season 1 and 2.Fllow what the box sets say. and you should have the complete series.