Cartoon Network (ended 2006)

Poll: What do you think of Hawkgirl?

Where does she rank in your mind?

maya14belle

[81]May 8, 2008
    • level: 8
    maya14belle wrote:
    maya14belle wrote:

I just like to write what is in my mind. I know that Shayera is not real. I made a point of that in one of my comments. Besides, I seen a lot of people on this website and other websites defend such characters too.

And I still want the answers to comment 72. And I need help also on how to reply and type properly.

Someone PLEASE give me the answers to comment 72!

Give me the answers, please, someone!!!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

leofiregod

[82]Jun 15, 2008
    • level: 7

I love her. I love outspoken women. She's one of my favorites on the show.

o0Navras0o

[83]Jun 15, 2008
    • level: 7
    maya14belle wrote:
    maya14belle wrote:
    Shayera-Hol wrote:
    Okay, I'll answer. But you have to see the episode, try on youtube or veoh.

In the episode Wild Cards Part 1, at the beginning they were arguing, about a bank, and John said: What is it with you? Everytime we're together you're like this. And Shayera said: I don't know what you're talking about. And then John said: Yes, you do. But then the computer found an adress, so everything ended. Second question, Joker put bombs everywhere in town and the league must defuse them. And John went together with Shayera. And it showed romance because well.....they were just arguing: Shayera: Maybe you should let me defuse it. John: Maybe you should shut up. And then he touched her hand, nothing more. The Joker said: Will Green Lantern ever admit to his feelings? Will Hawkgirl ever stop sublimating her passions with that big honkin' mace? Will true love conquer all? Not on my show! And then, in the end of Wild Cards part 2 they kissed.
    Green Lantern: You know how we feel about each other. Shayera: John... Green Lantern: And I know you feel the same way. Shayera: It's not that simple. John, this can't go any further. Green Lantern: Why not? Shayera: Well... we work together. Green Lantern: So? Guess we have something in common. Shayera: We can't be worrying about each other when we're fighting the bad guys. Green Lantern: Too late for that. What else you got? Shayera: Ugh... It's crazy, I mean, look at us. Just look at us. Green Lantern: I see a man, and a woman. And then Green Lantern removes Shayera's helmet. They slowly get closer and kiss.

I did see the episode. I just didn't get the romance in Wild Cards Pt. 1. But still, how could that arguing be a sign of romance? It didn't seem so to me.

Sorry to ask this question, but how can yelling at someone to shut up be considered romantic? Joker obviously thought so. Also, what did GL mean when he said to Hawkgirl "Everytime we're together you're like this." Like what?

That she's bossy or a know-it-all when they are together?

sporkman5353

[84]Jun 17, 2008
    • level: 18
    hawkgirls a good character, not the best one, but still a good character

riddler2403

[85]Jun 22, 2008
    • level: 2
    Hawkgirl is a little aggresive but I liked her. I liked Wonder Woman better though. Never been a huge fan of her in the comics but JLU made me appreciate her more.

DiamondHead1830

[86]Feb 23, 2010
    • level: 16
    Shes okay i guess, like i like her backround but.. i dont see shes any different from Hawkman. 2 diff. ppl but still... but she OKAY!!!!

Quillk

[87]Feb 24, 2010
    • level: 5
    she's my favourite character