Justice League Unlimited Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2006)

What JLU combos would you have loved to see?

  • Avatar of greenbat22

    greenbat22

    [1]Dec 30, 2007
    • member since: 05/27/04
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 39

    For example, in the JLU premiere, we saw Green Arrow, Supergirl, and Captain Atom together.

    The JLU roster had characters from JLDetroit, JLInternational, SSoV, and the JSA.

    I personally would have loved seeing the Detroit gang: Manhunter, Vixen, Gypsy, Steel, and Vibe.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Lena_Wayne15

    Lena_Wayne15

    [2]Dec 30, 2007
    • member since: 06/22/05
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 2,255
    A Blue & Gold reunion. A flashback episode with Hal Jordan, Barry Allen, and Oliver Queen. The Superbuddies. Ralph & Sue episode.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of gamerboy190

    gamerboy190

    [3]Jan 1, 2008
    • member since: 05/11/06
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 6,292
    Lena_Wayne15 wrote:
    A Blue & Gold reunion. A flashback episode with Hal Jordan, Barry Allen, and Oliver Queen. The Superbuddies. Ralph & Sue episode.


    As long as the storylines are appropriate.....
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of sylent_asassin

    sylent_asassin

    [4]Jan 2, 2008
    • member since: 06/19/05
    • level: 26
    • rank: Bow Flex
    • posts: 9,402
    I would have loved to see the younger members of the JL: Firestorm (either incarnation), Wally West and Kyle Rayner.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of gamerboy190

    gamerboy190

    [5]Jan 4, 2008
    • member since: 05/11/06
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 6,292
    sylent_asassin wrote:
    I would have loved to see the younger members of the JL: Firestorm (either incarnation), Wally West and Kyle Rayner.


    Provided their storylines are done correctly....
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Fester2ooo

    Fester2ooo

    [6]Jan 4, 2008
    • member since: 11/17/06
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 32
    I would have liked to have seen a Smallville "Justice" episode team up. Superman, Aquaman, Green Arrow, Flash, and instead of Cyborg use either green lantern, Martian Manhunter, steel, or just go without a replacement for cyborg.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of xboxdukex

    xboxdukex

    [7]Jan 5, 2008
    • member since: 06/11/06
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 453
    Lena_Wayne15 wrote:
    A Blue & Gold reunion. A flashback episode with Hal Jordan, Barry Allen, and Oliver Queen. The Superbuddies. Ralph & Sue episode.

    i agree.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of sporkman5353

    sporkman5353

    [8]Jan 5, 2008
    • member since: 06/11/07
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 4,326

    QUOTE="Lena_Wayne15"]A Blue & Gold reunion. A flashback episode with Hal Jordan, Barry Allen, and Oliver Queen. The Superbuddies. Ralph & Sue episode.

    Yeah, the 1st idea would be really good, although, its not hal on this show so...

    Edited on 01/05/2008 2:19pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of gamerboy190

    gamerboy190

    [9]Jan 5, 2008
    • member since: 05/11/06
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 6,292
    Fester2ooo wrote:
    I would have liked to have seen a Smallville "Justice" episode team up. Superman, Aquaman, Green Arrow, Flash, and instead of Cyborg use either green lantern, Martian Manhunter, steel, or just go without a replacement for cyborg.


    They had no choice but to use Cyborg since he was already introduced in the series already.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of jms777

    jms777

    [10]Jan 7, 2008
    • member since: 01/08/08
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 2
    does anyone know if season 5/Volume 2(episodes #27-39)of Justice League Unlimited has been Released? If yes, does anyone know where can it be purchased? I've checked amazon, ebay, best buy, circuit city etc. with no luck. PLEASE HELP!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of theportal

    theportal

    [11]Jan 8, 2008
    • member since: 05/07/06
    • level: 26
    • rank: Bow Flex
    • posts: 17,175

    jms777 wrote:
    does anyone know if season 5/Volume 2(episodes #27-39)of Justice League Unlimited has been Released? If yes, does anyone know where can it be purchased? I've checked amazon, ebay, best buy, circuit city etc. with no luck. PLEASE HELP!

    Yeah, it's out. But they're calling it JLU season 2, since they decided to put the JLU seasons 1 and 2 (aka seasons 3 and 4) together in one JLU season 1 set. Here's a link: http://www.amazon.com/Justice-League-Unlimited-****c-Collection/dp/B000LE17A2/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1199785896&sr=1-1

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Lena_Wayne15

    Lena_Wayne15

    [12]Jan 8, 2008
    • member since: 06/22/05
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 2,255
    sporkman5353 wrote:

    QUOTE="Lena_Wayne15"]A Blue & Gold reunion. A flashback episode with Hal Jordan, Barry Allen, and Oliver Queen. The Superbuddies. Ralph & Sue episode.

    Yeah, the 1st idea would be really good, although, its not hal on this show so...



    Phhhh...They could retcon Hal in. He just won't have his normal orgin. (Honestly, the DCAU GLC's history is messed up). We could just say he retired. It wouldn't be the first time.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of JLU51306

    JLU51306

    [13]Jan 9, 2008
    • member since: 01/19/07
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 870
    Of course mine would be Vigilante

    Crimson Avenger Shining Knight

    Martian Manhunter

    Aztek

    Green Lantern

    Red Tornado.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of gamerboy190

    gamerboy190

    [14]Jan 9, 2008
    • member since: 05/11/06
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 6,292
    Lena_Wayne15 wrote:
    sporkman5353 wrote:

    QUOTE="Lena_Wayne15"]A Blue & Gold reunion. A flashback episode with Hal Jordan, Barry Allen, and Oliver Queen. The Superbuddies. Ralph & Sue episode.

    Yeah, the 1st idea would be really good, although, its not hal on this show so...



    Phhhh...They could retcon Hal in. He just won't have his normal orgin. (Honestly, the DCAU GLC's history is messed up). We could just say he retired. It wouldn't be the first time.


    I liked Hal Jordan in "Ring Toss", although the episode could've been better, but still, I'm willing to give hima chance.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of kitsuneboy1

    kitsuneboy1

    [15]Apr 30, 2008
    • member since: 06/30/06
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 433

    Kyle Rayner and the Flash

    I wish they could have had Nightwing appear, then I'd also pick him and the Flash (both are former Titans)

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of _Sinbad_

    _Sinbad_

    [16]May 8, 2008
    • member since: 05/06/08
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 140

    For the Heroes:

    Batman and The Question

    For The Villains:

    Devil Ray and Deadshot

    Edited on 05/08/2008 6:39pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of -batmat-

    -batmat-

    [17]May 10, 2008
    • member since: 02/20/08
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 5,122

    Heroes: Batman, Nightwing & Flash

    Villains: Mirror Master, Riddler

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of MajLorne

    MajLorne

    [18]May 15, 2008
    • member since: 01/31/08
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 3,458
    _Sinbad_ wrote:

    For the Heroes:

    Batman and The Question

    For The Villains:

    Devil Ray and Deadshot

    Hey, now that's a great duo pairing, I love it!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Daxx00004

    Daxx00004

    [19]May 15, 2008
    • member since: 02/05/07
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 1,263
    _Sinbad_ wrote:

    For the Heroes:

    Batman and The Question

    For The Villains:

    Devil Ray and Deadshot

    Dude, the question would have driven Bruce Batty. Lol

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Daxx00004

    Daxx00004

    [20]May 15, 2008
    • member since: 02/05/07
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 1,263

    Flash and Fire, Although he might get singed if he gets too fresh.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.