Justice League Unlimited Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2006)

Who's the strongest Justice League hero/villain?

Pokeysteve

[81]Apr 17, 2007
    • level: 9
    You're a level 12 and probably been here for a while. I signed up in January i think. It's new to me.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

JLU51306

[82]Apr 22, 2007
    • level: 18
    Pokeysteve wrote:
    You're a level 12 and probably been here for a while. I signed up in January i think. It's new to me.
    I Haven't been here that long, in fact I got here 3 days after you, and the only reason I got at level 12 so fast was I wrote alot of reviews and contributed, and then changed my user icon a hundred times and that can make your level go up alot.
    Edited on 04/22/2007 1:37am

Pokeysteve

[83]Apr 22, 2007
    JLU51306 wrote:
    Pokeysteve wrote:
    I Haven't been here that long, in fact I got here 3 days after you, and the only reason I got at level 12 so fast was I wrote alot of reviews and contributed, and then changed my user icon a hundred times and that can make your level go up alot.

Ummmm you're a level 14 now lol and damn you did that fast.

JLU51306

[84]Apr 29, 2007
    I thought of another hero that could be one of the stongest in sheer power kind of like Batman, I reading about characters in DC and read about Aztek and from reading about it says that him and Batman are as strong mentally or something like that.

sylent_asassin

[85]Apr 30, 2007
    • level: 26
    JLU51306 wrote:
    Pokeysteve wrote:

Changing your Avatar has nothing to do with your levels increasing. It all depends on your contributions to the website. Posting will increase your levels, but not by that much once you get past 1000 posts. In addition, adding shows, freinds and writing reviews will increase your levels... at least it's supposed to. When you have 20 friends, you're supposed to get another Icon and a certain number of percentage points toward your level increase which I'm still waiting for and it's been a couple of months.

JLU51306

[86]Apr 30, 2007
    sylent_asassin wrote:
    JLU51306 wrote:
    Pokeysteve wrote:

Changing your Avatar has nothing to do with your levels increasing. It all depends on your contributions to the website. Posting will increase your levels, but not by that much once you get past 1000 posts. In addition, adding shows, freinds and writing reviews will increase your levels... at least it's supposed to. When you have 20 friends, you're supposed to get another Icon and a certain number of percentage points toward your level increase which I'm still waiting for and it's been a couple of months.

Well then I have no idea why my level keep going up really fast, The last time I wrote a review or contibuted and other things like that was about a month ago, so changing my icons are the only things I can think of to have a reason why my percentage is going that quickly.

Overrated17

[87]May 4, 2007
    • level: 2
    Superman obviously.

People who love to spew Batman propoganda would say Batman.

JLU51306

[88]May 5, 2007
    Overrated17 wrote:
    Superman obviously.

People who love to spew Batman propoganda would say Batman.

Well there are differences between strength, who is stongest with super-human strength and who is strongest in normal human strength and people would say Superman is the stongest, but only if your counting it as Super-Human strength, and other people would say that Batman is the Strongest, but only in normal human strength. But all of this is mainly opinionization of what people think, some people would say Superman and others would say Doomsday, but it all is opinions.

-Blackstar-

[89]May 5, 2007
    • level: 8

Doomsday is indeed strong, but since he's not a member of Justice League, he shouldn't be counted.

In any case, JLU has a point. If we're defining "strongest" as having the greatest amount of physical power, then Superman would no doubt be a contender for the title. However, if we're defining mental strength, the Batman, or Mr. Terrific would most likely hold the title.

But as always, there are no right or wrong answers, as it ultimately boils down to one's personal opinion.

teenagersrule15

[90]May 8, 2007
    • level: 6
    Batman and Robin (the Dynamic Duo) are cooler than cool.

Unbreakable2312

[91]May 8, 2007
    • level: 17
    Easily, the strongest character in the series was Amazo the Android. Superman and Doomsday had one heck of a fight, but neither of them would have been able to put a dent in Amazo.

-Silverstar-

[92]May 8, 2007

teenagersrule15 wrote:
    Batman and Robin (the Dynamic Duo) are cooler than cool.
    The question is "Who's the strongest", not "Who's the coolest". Not the same thing.

Anyway, Robin was never featured on JL/JLU, so he doesn't count.

Edited on 05/08/2007 9:13am

-Blackstar-

[93]May 8, 2007
    • level: 8
    Unbreakable2312 wrote:
    Easily, the strongest character in the series was Amazo the Android. Superman and Doomsday had one heck of a fight, but neither of them would have been able to put a dent in Amazo.
    I hated AMAZO. The fact that he wasn't a fan made character was the only thing that stopped him from being a Gary Stu. AMAZO could copy anyone's powers and then he would just have them for good. Geez, JL witers, why didn't you just make him God? I can understand the importance of having formidable villains for the League to go against, but AMAZO was DBZ villain cheap. Characters with tons of powers and zero weaknesses annoy me to no end.

Megaflareon

[94]May 8, 2007
    • level: 3
    -Blackstar- wrote:
    Unbreakable2312 wrote:
    I hated AMAZO. The fact that he wasn't a fan made character was the only thing that stopped him from being a Gary Stu. AMAZO could copy anyone's powers and then he would just have them for good. Geez, JL witers, why didn't you just make him God? I can understand the importance of having formidable villains for the League to go against, but AMAZO was DBZ villain cheap. Characters with tons of powers and zero weaknesses annoy me to no end.

Yea,even weaknesses he DOES have he would just adapt to the second someone uses it on him

teenagersrule15

[95]May 8, 2007
    • level: 6
    I know what u mean about Amazo, heck..the JL had a way better chance of defeating him in their first encounter (in the episode "Tabula Rasa") and just think if the 7 member Justice League had united earlier  into Justice League Unlimited, then they would of kicked Amazo's can off the globe unless  he was able to use his power of "seeing people and gaining their powers" on the JLU but only if he did it super  fast not like in Tabula Rasa where he copied them one-by-one.

Megaflareon

[96]May 8, 2007
    • level: 3
    Actually,it may be possible for him to copy powers rapid-fire like,but we don't know because we only SAW him do it one by one

not trying to sound mean if I am,just stating

JLU51306

[97]May 8, 2007
    I wouldn't have minded Amazo as a villain if they wouldn't have made him with no weakness, if they would have kept as they had him in the beginning where when he would copy someones powers he would also copy the weaknesses such as Supermans weakness of kryptonite, so if Amazo's weakness was other heroes weaknesses that he copied then I would have been fine with him, but no they had to make him invincible.

-Silverstar-

[98]May 8, 2007

If they made AMAZO vulnerable to the weaknesses of the heroes' powers, then he'd just be an android version of Parasite. Plus, there would be no real formula the writers could employ when having the League fight AMAZO, other than having the android attack and pwn the Leaguers with their own powers until one of them-most likely Batman-defeats him by exploiting the obvious flaw in his M.O. That worked once, in "Tabula Rasa", but it wouldn't be interesting to see over and over again. Though that would've worked in his favor if they tried to make him a hero. As it was, AMAZO couldn't have been in the League because then the stories would have only been 3 minutes long. It would've gone like this: Villain attacks. AMAZO flies in, copies his/her powers and pwns them. Threat removed. The end.

Nah, it was better that just got rid of AMAZO. Omnipotent characters don't make for interesting television.

Edited on 05/09/2007 5:17am
    Edited 3 total times.

Overrated17

[99]May 8, 2007
    • level: 2

Superman, obviously.

I mean, he's Super... man.  Hur.

JLU51306

[100]May 8, 2007
    Overrated17 wrote:

Superman, obviously.

I mean, he's Super... man.  Hur.

If were talking about JL then Superman would be the strongest even out of the JLs villains, but if were talking JLU then Superman might not be the strongest (not including Amazo), just look at Brainthor (Lex Luthor and Brainiac combined), if Superman couldn't defeat him and if the Flash couldn't defeat him then that would mean that Superman might not be the strongest. I wonder if Brainthor is stronger than Superman?