TV.com will be making some changes to our user base starting Feb 25, 2015. For more information click here

Justice League Unlimited Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2006)

Who's the strongest Justice League hero/villain?

sylent_asassin

[121]Jun 28, 2007
    • level: 26
    Lena_Wayne15 wrote:
    There was a character in a Star Trek fanfic named Mary-Sue who was a flawless character.

That fan fic stuff is cool. I just learned that a few of the actors from Voyager and other ST shows were making their own fan fic series.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Pokeysteve

[122]Jun 30, 2007
    • level: 9

I really like Amazo. He's probably the most powerful character ever!! But is just so unsure of himself. Doesn't even want all of his powers and just to find a purpose. Isn't that what we all want.

I would like some powers too though =)

Maylene

[123]Jun 30, 2007
    • level: 13
    sylent_asassin wrote:
    tinylue wrote:

Strongest hero:  Superman

Strongest villain:  Doomsday 

I would have to agree. The JLU had to send Doomsday to the phantom zone just to get rid of him.

Yep. I agree. However what kind of "strong"? Mentally? Emotionally? Physically? Cuz I think Superman's the strongest but I can think of two others who could defeat him, but not out of strength.

ilooooovejensen

[124]Jul 20, 2007
    • level: 5

-Silverstar- wrote:
    Strongest heroes (IMO): Superman and Batman. These 2 are the parentheses of the DC superhero world; Supes with his upstanding moral fiber and his awesome plethora of superhuman abilities (if there's a Big Book of Super Powers, Clark's picture would be on almost every page), and Bats with his razor sharp mind and sheer determination. An 'average' man who defies the odds on a regular basis.

i agree. batman is a huge asset to the team considering he saves the JL most of the times. who cares if he doesnt have superpowers? his mentality and brains make up for it. definetaly one of the best. and as for superman, well, his fight and speech he made when he was fighting doomsday shows just how powerful he can be

amari24

[125]Jul 24, 2007
    • level: 4
    the strogest villian is amazo because if theirs anyonwe better than him such as darkseid he can steal his omega beam so amazo the strong villian the strongest hero is obviously the martain manhunter john jonzz

amari24

[126]Jul 24, 2007
    • level: 4
    the strogest villian is amazo because if theirs anyonwe better than him such as darkseid he can steal his omega beam so amazo the strong villian the strongest hero is obviously the martain manhunter john jonzz

IamStrangeFate

[127]Dec 19, 2007
    • level: 1
    I'm seeing alot of Superman on here and while i love Supes and all the rest of the JLA, I'm going to go a different route. What is Superman's only other weakness besides Kryptonite? Magic! So I think Dr. Fate could put the smack down on Superman. I mean he fights demons in the comic books for cryin out loud. Anyway thats my humble opinion, but maybe the Android is more powerful, hmmm this is such a hard question. How can you choose? They are all so cool! I can't even begin to try and pick a favorite.
    Edited on 12/19/2007 12:40pm
    Edited 2 total times.

raven_hoodoo

[128]Dec 20, 2007
    • level: 6

I think the strongest hero is Martian Manhunter. Superman is stronger physically but he's a sucker for mind control. In the comic book where Martian Manhunter goes bad for a little while he completely obliderates the rest of the Justice League. Batman's safeguard was Plastic Man but even he wasnt doing to well.

For the strongest villain I'd probably say Darkseid. No explanation needed

DarthFreeza

[129]Dec 22, 2007
    • level: 23
    Personally I dont like the idea of choosing. They are all special in their own ways. But in a full out Brawl I think that Batman would come out on top with Flash on the bottom. They are all sick and together they're nearly unbeatble (And I'm talking of the origonal Justice League). But, if the whole JLU fought I doubt there'd be a winner. Each of them has different skills and weaknesses and another member could use that power. for example, Flash. Runs around kicking ass, gets tied up by one of those spinny rope things Batman throws. As for villains, I'd say that Darkseid and Joker are the best (I may love Harley but I know when shes beat)