Justice League Unlimited Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2006)

Who's your fav. non-founding member of the JLU??

  • Avatar of TubbytheCat

    TubbytheCat

    [1]Aug 30, 2008
    • member since: 06/16/08
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 6
    ok so maybe this has been done using founding members but i decided to switch it up a bit and have some fun! So who's your fav. non-original seven member of the JLU? Ok, i have to say its pretty close but i like Booster Gold. He had is own episode and he's a pretty cool guy. Never knew this guy before i watched 'the greatest story never told episode'. Green Arrow is one of my favorites as well and so is The Question..
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of dbcsdragon

    dbcsdragon

    [2]Aug 30, 2008
    • member since: 08/03/06
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 619

    Faves:

    Black Canary, Green Arrow, The Question, Shining Knight

    And just because, Least faves:

    Dr. Fate, Huntress, Vixen, Stargirl

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of jwgrlrrajn

    jwgrlrrajn

    [3]Aug 30, 2008
    • member since: 07/14/07
    • level: 23
    • rank: Close Talker
    • posts: 2,915
    Favorites:

    The Question, Shining Knight, Vigilante, and Green Arrow.

    Least Favorite:

    Vixen, hands down.

    Close in line are Supergirl, Stargirl, and Etrigan.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of watever393

    watever393

    [4]Sep 1, 2008
    • member since: 06/08/08
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 1,324

    Favorites: Question, Aquaman, and Lobo

    Least Favorite: Elongated Man (because he was a lot less cool than his comic counterpart), The Atom, and Steel (because they didnt have as big apart as they should've).

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of RHam_01

    RHam_01

    [5]Sep 1, 2008
    • member since: 02/18/07
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 1,974
    Hmm... Steel, Huntress and Supergirl.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of dbcsdragon

    dbcsdragon

    [6]Sep 1, 2008
    • member since: 08/03/06
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 619
    I wish that there was more of a selection in the show. Only a few of the non-founding members were highlighted. Too bad that the show ended, they could have spotlighted everyone. I haven't read too many comics, so there are a lot of people I wanted to meet such as Gypsy, Vibe, Plastic Man, Fire (she had a few lines, but I want more), and the countless ones that are never refered to, just seen in the backround.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of sporkman5353

    sporkman5353

    [7]Sep 1, 2008
    • member since: 06/11/07
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 4,326
    Question or Green Arrow, they rock. And i agree with whoever said not Vixen. She was a bad attempt to create a love triangle.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of RHam_01

    RHam_01

    [8]Sep 1, 2008
    • member since: 02/18/07
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 1,974
    Some people have said Black Canary. I was under the impression that she WAS a founding member. Or is that only in the comicverse?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of watever393

    watever393

    [9]Sep 2, 2008
    • member since: 06/08/08
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 1,324

    RHam_01 wrote:
    Some people have said Black Canary. I was under the impression that she WAS a founding member. Or is that only in the comicverse?

    Actually, in the current Post-Infinite Crisis continuity, shes not a founding member.

    So, to answer your question, no shes not a founding member on the show.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of watever393

    watever393

    [10]Sep 2, 2008
    • member since: 06/08/08
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 1,324

    sporkman5353 wrote:
    Question or Green Arrow, they rock. And i agree with whoever said not Vixen. She was a bad attempt to create a love triangle.

    Yah, but as a character, Vixen rocks.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of RHam_01

    RHam_01

    [11]Sep 2, 2008
    • member since: 02/18/07
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 1,974
    watever393 wrote:

    RHam_01 wrote:
    Some people have said Black Canary. I was under the impression that she WAS a founding member. Or is that only in the comicverse?

    Actually, in the current Post-Infinite Crisis continuity, shes not a founding member.

    So, to answer your question, no shes not a founding member on the show.



    Thanks for clearing that up.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of watever393

    watever393

    [12]Sep 2, 2008
    • member since: 06/08/08
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 1,324
    RHam_01 wrote:
    watever393 wrote:

    RHam_01 wrote:
    Some people have said Black Canary. I was under the impression that she WAS a founding member. Or is that only in the comicverse?

    Actually, in the current Post-Infinite Crisis continuity, shes not a founding member.

    So, to answer your question, no shes not a founding member on the show.

    Thanks for clearing that up.

    No problem.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of CaptainHarkness

    CaptainHarkness

    [13]Sep 6, 2008
    • member since: 06/25/08
    • level: 23
    • rank: Close Talker
    • posts: 1,946
    Green Arrow and The Question.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of RaizenYusuke

    RaizenYusuke

    [14]Sep 8, 2008
    • member since: 06/15/05
    • level: 28
    • rank: Disco Stu
    • posts: 8,077
    I don't really have a favorite non founding member but if I had to choose I would say Green Arrow, Question, Supergirl, Captain Marvel, Black Canery, and Hunteress.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of RHam_01

    RHam_01

    [15]Sep 9, 2008
    • member since: 02/18/07
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 1,974
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    I don't really have a favorite non founding member but if I had to choose I would say Green Arrow, Question, Supergirl, Captain Marvel, Black Canery, and Hunteress.


    Does Captain Marvel count? He left the League after Clash.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of scotchex2

    scotchex2

    [16]Sep 9, 2008
    • member since: 07/04/06
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 470
    Faves are Dr. Fate, Plastic Man, Zatanna, Booster Gold
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of watever393

    watever393

    [17]Sep 9, 2008
    • member since: 06/08/08
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 1,324

    scotchex2 wrote:
    Faves are Dr. Fate, Plastic Man, Zatanna, Booster Gold

    Plas wasnt in this show, but Elongated Man was. Did you mean him?

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of RaizenYusuke

    RaizenYusuke

    [18]Sep 9, 2008
    • member since: 06/15/05
    • level: 28
    • rank: Disco Stu
    • posts: 8,077
    watever393 wrote:

    scotchex2 wrote:
    Faves are Dr. Fate, Plastic Man, Zatanna, Booster Gold

    Plas wasnt in this show, but Elongated Man was. Did you mean him?

    He wasn't ever shown Plastic Man was mentioned in JLU. Elongatedman complained about him to Booster Gold in a episode.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of -batmat-

    -batmat-

    [19]Sep 11, 2008
    • member since: 02/20/08
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 5,125
    green arrow
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of watever393

    watever393

    [20]Sep 12, 2008
    • member since: 06/08/08
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 1,324
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    watever393 wrote:

    scotchex2 wrote:
    Faves are Dr. Fate, Plastic Man, Zatanna, Booster Gold

    Plas wasnt in this show, but Elongated Man was. Did you mean him?

    He wasn't ever shown Plastic Man was mentioned in JLU. Elongatedman complained about him to Booster Gold in a episode.

    That was hilarious.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.