Justice League Unlimited Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2006)

worst justice league character ever........................

SuperSteve16

[1]Sep 22, 2007
    • level: 16

i hate zatana cause she can't pull a good rabbit out of a hat

Edited on 09/22/2007 12:28am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

beowulf579

[2]Sep 23, 2007
    • level: 59
    Probably Vigilante for me. They just didn't flesh the character out enough for me.

Fester2ooo

[3]Sep 23, 2007
    • level: 7
    I would say that the worst Justice League character is Copperhead. He is such a lame villian.

sylent_asassin

[4]Sep 24, 2007
    • level: 26
    3. Hawk

2. Dove

1. Buster Gold

The_Lynx

[5]Sep 24, 2007
    • level: 2
    Hm Thats a hard one I kinda like everyone but if I have to Fire and Linda Park hate both.

tvwatcher657654

[6]Sep 25, 2007
    • level: 5
    I don't like shining knight.

raven_hoodoo

[7]Oct 4, 2007
    • level: 6
    Vigilante and Shining Knight

gamerboy190

[8]Oct 4, 2007
    • level: 18
    sylent_asassin wrote:
    3. Hawk

2. Dove

1. Buster Gold

My list as well.

Orpheus2017

[9]Mar 28, 2008
    • level: 3
    I think I'll wait until Booster Gold slugs it out with Elongated Man or worse, Smallville Pete Ross Plastic Man and then see who loses. Until then make mine Booster Gold.

JLU51306

[10]Mar 31, 2008
    • level: 18
    I actually have Vigilante and shining Knight on my favorites list, you have to know the their history and well enough to base an actual liking of them, which JLU did not do. The unofficial DC universe characters biogrophy thing tells their story pretty well, And it's got to do with the SSoV, which tells about them in my sig.

Hawk and Dove actually have a pretty good story aswell, but JLU didn't go far enough in the series to tell it. Dove dies, Hawk get's extremely upset, then later finds another partner to fill in for Dove, which he was also called dove, then he died, and Hawk went completely crazy and turned into Extant, which he became a villain of the JSA and Atom Smasher used some kind of time machine/teleportation thing and teleported on a plane that was about to crash and took his mother of the plane and replaced her with Extant. And then two women replace Hawk and Dove, but I think the new female Dove dies too, if I remember correctly.

But that's just my opinion.

The worst I would say is Booster Gold.

Orpheus2017

[11]Apr 2, 2008
    JLU51306 wrote:
    I actually have Vigilante and shining Knight on my favorites list, you have to know the their history and well enough to base an actual liking of them, which JLU did not do. The unofficial DC universe characters biogrophy thing tells their story pretty well, And it's got to do with the SSoV, which tells about them in my sig.

Hawk and Dove actually have a pretty good story aswell, but JLU didn't go far enough in the series to tell it. Dove dies, Hawk get's extremely upset, then later finds another partner to fill in for Dove, which he was also called dove, then he died, and Hawk went completely crazy and turned into Extant, which he became a villain of the JSA and Atom Smasher used some kind of time machine/teleportation thing and teleported on a plane that was about to crash and took his mother of the plane and replaced her with Extant. And then two women replace Hawk and Dove, but I think the new female Dove dies too, if I remember correctly.

But that's just my opinion.

The worst I would say is Booster Gold.
    I'm with you. JLU for all the praise it gets doesn't dip into the cooler characters stories like it should've, leading to some thinking they're lame, at least with Booster Gold we know why he's lame and his story has stayed consistently lame through the years.

FireStorm1220

[12]Apr 2, 2008
    • level: 2
    Fome the worst is Metamorpho.

Daxx00004

[13]Apr 4, 2008
    • level: 9

Easy didn't even have to think about it. Hawk and Dove by a mile.

Then the question. I just don't like the faceless thing.

MajLorne

[14]Apr 6, 2008
    • level: 21

FireStorm1220 wrote:
    Fome the worst is Metamorpho.
    Yeah the guy got cruelly turned into that thing and didn't even want to be like that. The JL should've found a way to reverse his transformation and turn him back to a regular human.

Also what is the Creeper doing with the JL? He doesn't seem like a hero at all and was just exposed to the same chemicals that made the Joker what he was. What is he supposed to be a less insane good guy version of the Joker? So he and Bwanna Beast are both among the worst imo.

jwgrlrrajn

[15]Apr 6, 2008
    • level: 23
    Vixen. I can't stand her outfit, and she distracted John Stewart from who he's supposed to end up with. Did I mention that after I saw her for the first time, it seemed like GL kept acting more and more like a jerk?

Lena_Wayne15

[16]Apr 7, 2008
    • level: 16
    Probably Vig.

Though, I must admit, Booster is one of my favorite characters. I love him to pieces. Then again, I've been spoiled by Geoff Johns.

MajLorne

[17]Apr 7, 2008
    jwgrlrrajn wrote:
    Vixen. I can't stand her outfit, and she distracted John Stewart from who he's supposed to end up with. Did I mention that after I saw her for the first time, it seemed like GL kept acting more and more like a jerk?
    I liked her outfit But John was probably still angry at Shyera after the whole earth invasion thing by her race. So who would blame him for moving away from Shyera? But towards the end they'll get together, afterall that's how Warhawk will be born.

spookyspock

[18]Apr 7, 2008
    Worst character....Plastic Man! Only because he was mentioned BUT NEVER SEEN! What a tease! He's WAY cooler then Elongated Man!

MajLorne

[19]Apr 9, 2008

Oh yeah, not exactly worst character, but worst excuse: The whole Bat Embargo, I mean who the hell cares about JLU running against the Batman or the movies? Why should that keep out characters like Mr. Freeze, TwoFace, the Joker [last seen on JL] from joining the Legion of Doom? They would've been so fantastic rather than the unknown villains that were seen only a few times, but not mentioned. Also I hated how in the 2nd to last episode they just 'killed' half of the Legion members just like that. They should've given this series one more season so we can see more of the villains.

Also how pitiful that now the Batman has become in a way the new Justice League. I mean geez come on, if you are making a show about Batman, why are you changing into another series that will more or less contradict the past seasons of JL/JLU?

End of rant.

Edited on 04/09/2008 9:17pm
    Edited 2 total times.

suss2it

[20]Apr 10, 2008
    • level: 14
    MajLorne wrote:

Oh yeah, not exactly worst character, but worst excuse: The whole Bat Embargo, I mean who the hell cares about JLU running against the Batman or the movies? Why should that keep out characters like Mr. Freeze, TwoFace, the Joker [last seen on JL] from joining the Legion of Doom? They would've been so fantastic rather than the unknown villains that were seen only a few times, but not mentioned. Also I hated how in the 2nd to last episode they just 'killed' half of the Legion members just like that. They should've given this series one more season so we can see more of the villains.

Also how pitiful that now the Batman has become in a way the new Justice League. I mean geez come on, if you are making a show about Batman, why are you changing into another series that will more or less contradict the past seasons of JL/JLU?

End of rant.

Don't worry, the Batman is over now, and I think that worst character is Stargirl, she just seems like a brat who doesn't deserve to be in the Justice League, she should try out for the Teen Titans.