Justice League Unlimited

Hunter's Moon

Aired Saturday 10:30 PM Jun 18, 2005 on Cartoon Network

• Hawkgirl, Vigilante, and Vixen respond to a call in space, only to find that it is a trap.

The episode begins with Vigilante, Hawkgirl and Vixen responding to a call for help in outer space.

I thought it was reaaly cool to get to know Vigilante. We haven't seen much of him in any of the other JLU episodes. We really get to see him in action, and see his personality. I must say, I was pleasantly surprised by the outcome of his character.

The trap in space was for the Thanagarians to capture Shayera. We finally get some closure in this episode as to what happened to the Thanagarians after Starcrossed. Some of it was quite shocking.

I also liked seeing some of characters from Starcrossed again. I can't believe what happened to Kragger, but at the same time it's actually kind-of funny.

I was also surprised at how well Shayera and Vixen got along at the end of the episode. Obivously, Vixen is still going out with John, but it was cool how the two girls talked about it.

I really liked this episode. The stoyline was great and we got to see some character development. This is definitely an episode not to miss.