Justice League Unlimited

I Am Legion

Aired Saturday 10:30 PM Sep 17, 2005 on Cartoon Network

• Grodd frees Lex from prison to join his Legion of Doom. His first "test" is to steal an item from Black Hawk island with the Key and Dr. Polaris. Hawkgirl, Flash and Fire are sent to investigate.

Ehh,,,wasn't quite what I expected, but it was entertaining. (WARNING, SPOILERS AHOY!!!) Good Points: Some character development for Fire and Aztec (finally). Interesting relationship developing for Flash and Fire. A crazy Lex and new direction for that charcter. Not-so-good points: The MetroTower, aparently the new HQ for the League and the Black Hawks seemed just kinda "thrown in there". Above average amount of camp which I thought dumbed down the story to a degree of almost making me wish I hadn't looked forward to this episode so intently. The Legion of Doom was OKAY, I'l say it again, it was "OKAY". Nothing really to "wow" or "cool" about it. Nothing new, just seemed like an over inflated Injustice Gang. To me this episode was a lot like "Initiation" in some parts. A not-so-good restart of a series which took time to gain speed in the first place. Could have been better.