Justice League Unlimited

Patriot Act

Aired Saturday 10:30 PM Feb 25, 2006 on Cartoon Network

• I can see what they were trying to do, but plot-wise this is thin on the ground.

6.6
    This is an episode that could have been great. There is nothing better in Justice League, than being able to see some of your favourite (and often obscure) characters make it to the small screen. I'll admit to having a bit of a moment when I saw Speedy, and being a Geoff Johns fan any appearance from Stars and S.T.R.I.P.E. is okay by me. Unfortunately though, what this episode was lacking, was a plot. Perhaps it suffered from being a filler episode within the overall story arc, but it really isn't anything more than 'Man becomes monster, monster terrorises some people for a bit, monster get's it's ass kicked, end of story.'
    The sentiment for this episode is great, and I feel that the message is aimed at the audience as a whole, rather than just the TV characters. Unfortunately, trying to convince an audience that the Non-Superpowered heroes are cool too, when they've been watching Batman for years is a bit of a no brainer.