Justice League Unlimited

The Great Brain Robbery

Aired Saturday 10:30 PM Mar 04, 2006 on Cartoon Network

• The second time during the season where we get a good look at the Flash. And to think I was worried they were shuffling him off to the side.

7.8
    What really comes out to me after watching this episode is how much of a fish out of water The Flash is as far as the superhero game. With Lex Luthor calling the shots inside his head, you really get to see how much His Quickness is capable of - and all the things Flash could be doing on his own.

It also was fairly revealing to show that the only way Flash could really get any sort of feature in a group as great as the JLA is that he had joined first, \\\'cause as far as his ability to deal with being in Lex\\\'s body, he\\\'s lucky to come back with any synapses still intact.

The funniest and best moment of the show was when Lex finally realised he could at least find out Flash\\\'s secret identity... and has no idea who he\\\'s looking at. Being mild mannered might be a good way to stay incognito, but being some kid who works at a crime lab in Edge city - that\\\'s how you really stay obscure. Wally West sure ain\\\'t no Clark Kent, any definitley no Bruce Wayne either.

This episode comes off to me as essentially a bit of a filler, and a way to flesh out more of what\\\'s going on with the bad guys - and give Flash a chance to goof around some more.