Justified

Debts and Accounts

Aired Tuesday 10:00 PM Apr 13, 2011 on FX

7.6
  • Winona and Raylan finally talk about 'it' and their possible future together. Boyd moves on with his plans to take over Harlan and Dickie loses his mama's affection. Also, Loretta is put in a foster home.

I wonder about the ratings. Does someone rate this show's episodes zero on purpose? Well, you can save your breath, whoever you are, because let's face it: This show just got renewed and it was JUSTIFIED!
    But on to more important matters: Raylan considers moving back to teach firearms and Winona agrees to go with him. Will they actually go on with these plans? Well, I suppose not, this might just serve as a twist for the relationship which suddenly got very serious, considering that Raylan confessed his love to Winona, who took it very matter of fact. Had to smile at this one (reminded me of Star Wars somehow).
    Mags said goodbye to Dickie and continued to settle her accounts. I got the feeling, that something big is coming towards Harlan. Boyd invites Johnny to take over Harlan with him, but something just didn't feel right about his words and actions. Maybe he is up to something a lot bigger. The tension between him and Ava is resolved. They actually seem to have fallen in love with eachother or maybe they were just very lonely. The ending felt kind of sad, because that relationship is doomed to end in a shootout.
    There is more drama ahead, because we still need to find out, who tried to shoot Raylan? Or were they aiming for Winona? Just about everything seems to be possible right now. I'd love to meet up with the writers to find out, what they have in store for the remaining episodes. I get the feeling, it's going to be bloody and epic.