TV.com will be making some changes to our user base starting Feb 25, 2015. For more information click here

Justified Forums

Tuesday 10:00 PM on FXIn Season

Episode 3.01: The Gun Fighter

Yaspaa

[1]Jan 18, 2012
    • level: 79
    Please direct all discussion regarding The Gun Fighter to this thread, thanks.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

CjTl2005

[2]Jan 19, 2012
    • level: 11

Surprised no one's posted in this thread yet. . .Spoilers to follow, but I assume if you're reading this thread, you've already seen the episode.

I enjoyed the episode thoroughly. I was hoping the "Ice Pick" would be around for more. Raylan obviously didn't kill him -- the shot went high into his right shoulder, so maybe we'll see more of him. That scene (as expressed in another thread) was very clever. Very well done. Boyd's plan was a nice extra to throw in there -- I forgot that Dickie didn't die in last season's finale. This show never disappoints -- I look forward to seeing this season unfold.

Oh, and Ava was brilliant. +1 for character development!

Edited on 01/19/2012 5:49pm

FCBarca

[3]Jan 20, 2012
    • level: 15
    Glad it's back but a bit disappointed with the level of violence increasing

Jemadari

[4]Jan 20, 2012
    • level: 12

I've been looking forward to seeing how Ava handled the criminal aspects of being Boyd's woman and now with him in jail and her being the brains of their little group, this should prove quite interesting

Didn't really see anything else worth getting excited over, so gonna have to wait and see where the Carla Gugino storyline goes

danharr

[5]Mar 16, 2012
    • level: 45

Man everybody is gangsta this season. Ava went hard on that dude, guy from Detroit is vicious, and mr ice pick. Sadly ice pick is gone but man he was fun and I can't wait to see what mischief Boyd is going to cause.