Justified Forums

FX (ended 2015)

Episode 3.08 - Watching the Detectives

Yaspaa

[1]Mar 7, 2012
    • level: 79
    Please direct al discussion regarding the episode Watching the Detectives to this thread, thanks.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

eric770

[2]Mar 7, 2012
    • level: 4
    I really enjoyed this episode even though the entire episode was filled with Raylen trying to get out of trouble that he never really got himself into! I have to say that while I hate the perpetual flight risk that the writers have destined Winona to be, I have to applaud her immediate action in having Raylen's back! Even when she confronted him about the death of the ex, her response to his reason for not telling her about the fact that the ex tried to kill them was acceptable, she knows that Raylen loves her that much. I like the slow boil of the season and the episode only did its part in stirring up the seasonal mix so-to-speak. My only note would be to the writers to take a chance at allowing Winona's character actually stay a while, and grow with Raylen. I was critical of the change with Ava and how they placed her with Boyd, but I've come to accept it and as a result she is developing into a complete character, I just wish they would allow Winona to stop with the run away bride routine! it will not destroy this show if they were actually together. This isn't a House-Cuddy type issue that some fans thought killed that show, Raylen-Winona together can actually work! (my wife actually wanted him to be with Ava, I think they are kissing next week).

danharr

[3]Mar 24, 2012
    • level: 45

Ah the alliances and conspiracies get deeper another fun episode. Mr.Detroit really stepped it up trying to frame Raylen for murder wow. I'm glad all this frame Raylen stuff was done in one episode. Now to see how much deeper Longhouse is going to get in this thing and what will happen to Boyd.

angeland8

[4]Mar 31, 2012
    • level: 10
    eric770 wrote:
    I just wish they would allow Winona to stop with the run away bride routine! it will not destroy this show if they were actually together. This isn't a House-Cuddy type issue that some fans thought killed that show, Raylen-Winona together can actually work!

This! It is so different from House, they really have to stop messing with Zea's character.