Justified

Full Commitment

Aired Tuesday 10:00 PM Apr 20, 2011 on FX

7.3
  • No More Mr. Nice Guy (Spoilers Ahead)

Raylan tries to figure out who was behind he and Winona's assassination attempt last week but Art assigns Tim to shadow him in case he were to do something stupid and Rachel to look after Winona while they stay in Gary's House. When Raylan goes to the Bennet store and finds out it wasn't Mags he reaches a dead end but finds another source from the revelation of a hit man coming to clean up Gary after having made a deal with Duffy to kill Raylan and Winona and it failing. Raylan makes the hit man take him to Duffy and lets Gary go assuming that they'll never see him again and that if he and Duffy ever cross paths again there will be nothing to talk about, only shooting. I thought this episode would be a little flat or more "case of the week" type stuff and that ending with Helen was superb and I can't wait to see where they go from here seeing as how Dickie recognized Arlo and how their paths are all connected to Raylan.