Justified

Hole in the Wall

Aired Tuesday 10:00 PM Jan 08, 2013 on FX

• Great start

Justified is back with a vengeance! It was about time! I really like the addition of Patton Oswalt to the show, I hope his character becomes a recurring role and we see more of him, he makes a nice contradiction to Raylan's serious, no-nonsense tone. These two could actually make a good team - if a little absurd at times. If my experience from Justified's previous seasons tells me anything, that snake-wielding preacher will be up to no good. And we will have a messy situation where religion gets involved with drug dealing gangs, whorehouses and who knows what else.

I was also a bit surprised with the slight change in Raylan's character, he began as a strict upholder on the law and now he has turned into a sort of rogue agent, doing jobs on the side to save up money to leave the service. I think that's refreshing, and it was about time it happened, Raylan's personal morals and opinion of justice have been clashing with his job from day one. This will make things even more intriguing.