Justified

Raw Deal

Aired Tuesday 10:00 PM Feb 25, 2014 on FX

7.7
  • Raw Deal

The hacker story felt very one-off, very NCIS-esque, but it was actually a good thing to get a break from the Crowes for awhile. I think that the show desperately needed that.

Solid episode.
  • Loved It!!!!

I'm a huge fan of this show, and as long as Raylan and Boyd are doing what they do so well, it will be difficult for me to find something to dislike that's worthy of commenting on.

As always, I don't know which of the two have the most "cool", but this episode definitely belonged to Boyd. I loved the way he manipulated Johnny, and I was glad to see "Cousin Johnny" take a dirt nap. He never impressed me as someone who could last very long in one-on-one with Boyd.

But, by the same token, Boyd needs to watch his back. Those Crow brothers are up to no good, and, while I doubt that they will outsmart Boyd, they might be an irritating itch that's difficult to scratch. I'm enjoying the Crowe family. They don't compare to the Bennett clan, but they are entertaining.

Is it just me, but is Art being a little over-dramatic with the whole "Raylan-didn't-follow-the-rules" thing? Didn't Raylan end up back in Kentucky because he didn't "follow the rules" in Miami? And hasn't he broken countless rules since he's been in Harlan County? Why is Art surprised that Raylan would look the other way while one bad guy killed another???? Isn't that what Raylan does when he's not killing the bad guy himself???? It's a little too late for Art to try and tame a tiger once he's experienced the wild life!

But, I'm always happy to see Rachel and Tim get some screen time. They are definitely underused!

What is Ava doing???? How is she committing to providing a heroin connection in prison when she has no clue of Boyd's status on the outside? it seems like she's counting chickens that haven't even hatched!

Lastly, what I wouldn't give to see Dickie Bennett and Dewey Crowe share some more screen time! Laurel & Hardy, Abbott & Costello, eat your heart out!
  • Not just me then

I thought it was just me that somehow mixed up the day and time. Seems this episode didn't actually air.
  • So it air?

I keep looking around but can't find any mention of it???
  • Best Episode Yet!

It was so good it was like it never happened.