Justified

Reckoning

Aired Tuesday 10:00 PM Apr 27, 2011 on FX

7.8
  • Heaven help me but - I would like to see Raylan and Boyd "throw down", and Boyd win.

I don't want to say Raylan has become full of himself this season - wait, I do want to say that. The show is still perfect, and I still love watching Raylan, but several things have changed, now that we're at the end of the season. 1) When Coover beat Raylan up, I was oddly pleased. 2) As Boyd said yesterday, Raylan has disrespected Ava (at least) twice; she doesn't deserve that from him. This woman saved his life..., which brings me to 3) Raylan admits Aunt Helen saved his life but he didn't visit with her, ask how she was feeling, run a few errands for her - you get the point. Instead he was all "stone faced" during last nights episode - and only "almost choked up", while talking about Helen with Dickie.

I think I just realized how "badly behaved" Raylan has been this season - he deserves a spanking, or a beat down - which will then, hopefully, get him back on the straight and narrow. Oh, and he owes Ava a big apology.