Justified

Tuesday 10:00 PM on FX Premiered Mar 16, 2010 Between Seasons

Yaspaa

Justified Fan Reviews (53)

• Always changing Raylan

Each season serves a different plot story where Raylan takes on different family crime gangs, the Dixie Mafia while dealing with his own personal issues. His Trigger happy approach gets him into ho***er on more than one occasion within his department. The stories at times can be slow and long drawn out however Raylan is one Hardass and the body count and violence is more than enough for Justified to make it into my hardass list.
  • Who is she?

Who is the actress that played the hooker Kayla, 5 minutes into last episode? I've seen her somewhere before. Hope to see her again. I'd work her into a recurring role. Raylan should've gone to Miami with her. haha
  • Hooked on Justified

This episode was great, can't wait for next week, I heard through grapevine that Angie Simms was Co-Staring and that caught my interest, as she had done a modelling shoot for my fashion label in the past. Not only was she great, but I am now hooked on Justified!
  • Need a little help here....

I managed to miss Tuesday's episode.

When will that one - Raw Deal - episode 7, be available to view online here ?
  • One of the very best

Justified has been in my top 5 shows since it's first episode and each series seems to get better and better. There are, unfortunately, a group of challenged individuals who mark each episode lowly, possibly before it's even aired in some cases. Children will be children I guess but you're wasting your time. There's a 6th season scheduled and maybe - just maybe a 7th. I hope so anyway. In reality this is a 9 - 9.5 show and all its real fans know that. Stick to your crayons fellas.
  • Addicted! Cant believe I just discovered this Gem!

This is definately one of my favourite shows. Currently waiting for the next SOA season and came across Justified. I am currently watching the second season and I'm addicted! I love all the characters in the show, Raylan is a babe!!
  • Justified, A true example of an underrated, hidden gem.

Justified is honestly one of the best series I've seen in the last few years. If I had to pinpoint a reason or two as to why I would say Character development. These writers know exactly what they're doing. Especially with the main character, Raylan Givens, and Timothy Olyphant brings an intense chemistry to the role that resonates with almost any actor he has to work with. and That Southern It-Factor that just seems to make everything that more bad-ass. My dad was the one who told me about this show a year or two back and I finally got around to watching seasons 1-4 and I'm impatiently waiting for Season 5 to start. Bring on The Crowes!

I also recently downloaded the source material novels that the show is based on, which I plan on reading soon.
  • One of the best shows on character!

This show is one of my true is great portraying his familiar with his work previously but great job he sometimes toes the line as a law enforcement officer (how difficult this probably is in real life when you're dealing with low-lifes!), you feel his disgust and anger at the idiocy of the criminal minds. The show has great secondary characters also and good story lines. I have a buddy in the . Marshal's Service and while somewhat different, they do see it it coming FX!
  • Kentucky crime is going down

• This choice of show is Justified!

At first I really dug this show a lot, Season 2 came along and it was one of the best seasons of TV I've ever watched. Season 3 & 4 didn't let down either, the acting is amazing, the writing is top notch and the setting is great. Once I finished it I was left wanting so much more.
  • Why am I just discovering this show??

My husband and I have had marathon sessions in the past couple of weeks watching seasons 1, 2, and 3 of this show. We both LOVE it! The characters are so well written, and the interaction between them is priceless. Can't help but love Boyd Crowder even though he's a scoundrel, and does Timothy Olyphant not have the most gorgeous eyes you have ever seen?? Poor Raylan always gets in trouble for tyring to do the right thing! Can't wait to watch the rest of the episodes.
  • TITLE

fine show
  • Dialogue

The dialogue in this show makes it a gripping watch. On the surface the premise and some of the plotlines can border on preposterous but the dialogue and acting are to such a high level it has me hooked on the edge of my seat. The relationships between Raylan and Boyd/Tim/Art are fantastically observed. Gripping drama that often seems more like a dark comedy.
  • Clever is as clever does

In my top "5" truly the most clever writers on television today. Raylan leaves me rolling on the floor with his one liners.
  • Great Show

The acting and writing on this show put it far and above anything else on TV. The characters are so finely formed and the nuances given to each of them are amazing. How else could you look at a character like Boyd and feel sad as he breaks into a house and stares at what could have been and mourns for a life he and Ava planned in spite of all the evil he has done. This show has not received the recognition it deserves. I have never hung on every episode of any show as I have with this and hate to wait til it returns.
  • Brilliant Show!!!!

This is a fantastic show. Everyone I have told to watch this show is hooked. Such a great show. I think it is one of my favorite shows and hate having to wait a week to see the next episode. Going to really drive me nuts having to wait all summer for the next season to start. Gotta love Raylan and Boyd both.
  • Love it

I love this show, it just keeps getting better. I can't wait for tonight's episode
  • Awesome Show!

Exceptional acting, great writing. This show was awesome from episode 1 and still continues to be one of the best shows on tv today. Timothy Olyphant rules!!!
  • BEST SHOW ON TV!!! Could watch Justified ALL DAY AND NIGHT!!

This show is the best action show on TV!!! Olmyphant aka Raylan Givens is a Mountain type of Dirty Harry character, kick their ass and ask questions later! My kind of guy! Just as the name of the show, Raylan is OUT FOR JUSTICE, which ever way the wind direction takes him, he is up for the game and ALWAYS comes through! My spouse and I LOVE the way the action that the show brings, no yawning while Justifed is on, it keeps in suspense! You NEVER know what might happen next! GREAT WRITING and Timothy is a GREAT actor, as is guy who plays Boyd. Wasn't familiar with him before this show, but it wouldn't be the same without him. I did recognize him in Cowboys & Aliens, but Justified was first, and will remain first unless someone can top this FIRE CRACKER SHOW!!! KUDOS!!!
  • Open fly!

My husband and I were watching season 2, of Justified, episode 6, Blaze of Glory, when Doug noticed Art's open fly when he began to chase the old bank robber. Did anyone else notice this?
  • A Lawenforcement Officer in the Boondocks.

This Is One Program That Is Truly Underrated. Timothy 's Acting Is SUPERB!
  • I cant wait!

When The Shield ended, a lot of us really had nothing to watch, as Rescue Me was also wrapping up. I was addicted from the first episode, and I have never missed taken me a bit, but I finally don't see "Boyd" as "Shane" anymore. :) took me a while, I was a die hard fan of The Shield. :) Timothy is brilliant and the way all the characters play off of each other make the show so very entertaining and make me want more!
  • A clever title goes here!

Justified is quality programming. This is the reason people love fx. I thought Fx would suck when ''the shield'' died, but they've had so many good show till i'm now a true believe. I do wish Justified had a little more Rachel in it. Other than that a can only say , well done.
  • January 8th, January 8th, January 8th...

just saw when this excellent show comes back and I am PUMPED! Lots of great characters, strong writing and superb acting. Cannot get enough of this show.
  • Love it

Come on man, I can't wait anymore hurryup and bring it back already.

I want to see what Raylan has gotten himself into this time
  • What a wonderful show.

Love this show. Could watch forever. Love the whole cast. But really love Tim.
  • Cowboys in Kentucky

This is the most fun show on television!!
  • Great Script, Solid Drama

The stories are always exciting, from start to finish with no lags. You'd expect this from creator Graham Yost, who excels at action plots.

The characters are interesting and quirky. These are not stock characters but complex people with complicated motives. For example, in the 2nd season, the crime boss is a mother who tortures one of her sons when he disobeys her - but then lets him hug her. A weird but believable moment that created genuine intrigue - who is this cruel woman with a soft spot?

Scott Olyphant as Raylon Givens is just so strong. You know he could carry the show all on his own episode after episode. But he doesn't need to because the rest of the cast is exceptional, too, especially the guy who plays Boyd Crowder.

Two strong female leads - both love interests to Raylon - keep the drama crackling.
  • My Review of Justified

Probably my favorite and has my vote for best show on tv right now. The story arcs are fabulously and the characters are top notched and superbly acted
  • great f'ing show

The only thing that would make this show better, would be if it were on HBO so they could be a little less constricted. Love this show. "The next one's coming faster." We rewound that like 10 times. Raylan is a classic man's man, few of which exist on TV anymore. Wouldn't wanna marry the guy, but I'd take a one-night stand. Yum.