Justified

The Collection

Aired Tuesday 10:00 PM Apr 20, 2010 on FX

6.6
  • If this isn't your cup of tea, don't watch, but come on what is with the low score. Raylan shows his imperfections. Art's and Raylan's conversations are a hit of one liners.

I loved this episode. It was witty and entertaining. Shooting occurred and for once it wasn't from Raylan, which was cool. Loved Raylan's short conversations with Boyd Crowder in jail. Boyd trying his best to manipulate Raylan at the end. Leaving us wondering if it worked. Ava and Raylan's relationship seemed not to evolve and it left some wondering if it should after the complex conversation he had with Winona. Leaves you wondering if Raylan can move on with another woman, after all no man likes to be dumped. The dynamics of Raylan and Art were both funny and telling. "There are other things than being smart" says Raylan. Art's response "Yes, those that aren't smart." Art is almost like the father figure that Raylan needs to keep him on the straight and narrow. After all someone has to give Raylan boundaries. The introduction of the US Attorney who is investigating Raylan, was short and too the point, but I see either an admiration feast coming on from the US Attorney, or a witch hunt for Raylan. This show is growing on me and it's one of the few shows I watch in it's entirety w/out channel surfing. I'm amazed how people would come and score low, but it's confusing anyway because episodes that have not even aired have low scores which leads me to believe people are just playing around on TV.Com in the scoring of this show. I for one love it.